The first target is a 5% shareholding; so more or less £1,000,000; but a smaller figure might still be regarded as a success (say 3% for a notifiable interest); even 1% would be a great start IMO.

I have asked for an update to be published asap and regulalry thereafter covering:

1. Numbers signed up to web site
  2. Numbers signed up to pay monthly
  3. Total amount of monthly contributions
  4. Number of Life Memberships taken out for cash
  5. Number of shares pledged for LM or directly.

Think the lads are still setting up all the database tech wizardy stuff but I agree with this all being out in the open.

Have you joined yet?

That might argue that the first number was 1,000 or 2,000 but as you say it's a start.

http://www.rangersfirst.org/rangersfirst-infographic/

That is COOL as you youngsters say.

But they're paying too much for their Irn Bru and hope we don't see anyone waliking along Edmiston Drive with no socks to join up; nonethless it's excellent.

I like you , you can stay , haha young thing

I think that would be ideal , one of the biggest bug bears of gersave was you couldnt get any info from them regards take up , buyrangers may be the same , what people need to realise is that fans want to be associated with successful things , they hate being associated with flops

I think we will have about 300 signed up just now - Just a guess though

I think we will have about 300 signed up just now - Just a guess though

To be honest given its only been on twitter and very few forums have dedicated threads on it , then I would say well done to all concerned

To be honest given its only been on twitter and very few forums have dedicated threads on it , then I would say well done to all concerned

Again just a guess but I think people will start getting behind it - seem people in Germany, Hong Kong, Australia, New York and Philadelphia buy in so far - I think thats brilliant

Again just a guess but I think people will start getting behind it - seem people in Germany, Hong Kong, Australia, New York and Philadelphia buy in so far - I think thats brilliant

RF & BR are brilliant for oversees fans, but if the Club launch an official membership scheme it's bound to slow down the uptake for the independent schemes.

RF & BR are brilliant for oversees fans, but if the Club launch an official membership scheme it's bound to slow down the uptake for the independent schemes.

BR isn't to be fair - I think you need a UK bank account to get involved with that - could be wrong though. I'm sure someone here can clear that up.

I understand where you are coming from re: Official - I think we need to get the word out that they are to achieve different goals

Just checked and the money hasn't been taken out yet either

Extracted from the Minutes now published on http://www.rangersfirst.org

Donations can now be accepted and the money will be held by Gocardless until such

time as the CIC bank account is established in the next few days.

Signatories have

still to be decided. It was suggested that at least one signatory

should be a person of

standing in the Rangers Community.

Extracted from the Minutes now published on http://www.rangersfirst.org

Donations can now be accepted and the money will be held by Gocardless until such

time as the CIC bank account is established in the next few days.

Signatories have

still to be decided. It was suggested that at least one signatory

should be a person of

standing in the Rangers Community.

Nothing has been taken yet mate , would imagine it will be monday now