Changing manager this summer would be absolute lunacy because it would actually increase the chances of us struggling for promotion next season.

All it takes is a dressing room split/divide over the managerial change and we'd potentially be screwed.

No thanks, not for this Bear. Onwards and upwards with Super Ally.

I haven't mentioned a change for this summer, I am maybe thinking 2-3 years down the line.

The change of manager this summer would be a different debate.

I don't expect any managerial change for quite some time.

I think we're stuck with Ally until the penny finally drops that he is not the answer to our problems. That will probably take two, three or maybe even four years.

Is it true that his contract is up at the season's end? I thought he was on a rolling contract.

I haven't mentioned a change for this summer, I am maybe thinking 2-3 years down the line.

The change of manager this summer would be a different debate.

3-4 years down the line, then cool, if Ally hasn't won a top flight title, then it'll probably be time to look for a new manager.

Its a catch22 with Ally for me. For sure we have needed him for keeping Rangers on track and he has been a mammoth person in this journey but on the field its a no-no for me. But until our off field future is settled Ally has to be at Ibrox in some capacity.

It's always the same, if another manager gets a wee run of good results, and especially if he has a Rangers connection, he seems to be the one to replace Ally!, what other manager has better results in Scotland than Ally this season?.

It's always the same, if another manager gets a wee run of good results, and especially if he has a Rangers connection, he seems to be the one to replace Ally!, what other manager has better results in Scotland than Ally this season?.

No not for me, I am not a fan of jobs for mates. I don't fancy having Davies as our manager at all despite him being a Rangers fan. McInnes has showed potential for a few years, his stint at Bristol was poor but probably the wrong club wrong time, he has bounced back well.

Ally has had the best results, of course he has but we are a top flight team playing against part timers. Jim Jefferies would probably have won this league with our team.

No not for me, I am not a fan of jobs for mates. I don't fancy having Davies as our manager at all despite him being a Rangers fan. McInnes has showed potential for a few years, his stint at Bristol was poor but probably the wrong club wrong time, he has bounced back well.

Ally has had the best results, of course he has but we are a top flight team playing against part timers. Jim Jefferies would probably have won this league with our team.

But then that means anyone could acheive the same with our team?, so Ally isn't doing too badly then?.

Even if a slavering muppet was getting a good run of top flight results there would be some folk suggesting him for Gers manager. When folk start talking about replacing Ally with Jimmy Calderwood or some other old clown, you know they're either on the piss or taking the piss.

But then that means anyone could acheive the same with our team?, so Ally isn't doing too badly then?.

Ally is doing enough to get us through the leagues and that's the first priority. Many have said we'd have liked to see a far better product on the pitch but its not easy - granted but there needs to be improvements for next season when we come up against better opposition week in week out. Id say there isn't much between the teams in the bottom 2 leagues but there is a jump to the Championship. Look I love Ally to bits so I don't want to start an anti Ally (as a manager thread).