Ally is doing enough to get us through the leagues and that's the first priority. Many have said we'd have liked to see a far better product on the pitch but its not easy - granted but there needs to be improvements for next season when we come up against better opposition week in week out. Id say there isn't much between the teams in the bottom 2 leagues but there is a jump to the Championship. Look I love Ally to bits so I don't want to start an anti Ally (as a manager thread).

Sorry mate, I'm certainly not having a go at you, and for the record I'm still not convinced about Ally as a manager!. I do believe we will play better against better opposition as they will open up more and have a go. Next season should be really interesting and I'm looking forward to it.

Unless Dave King comes in and hands Ally a wad of cash, it's likely that Rangers will be financially disadvantaged compared to our main rival when we return to the top tier.

If this is so, it is important to have the most talented manager possible. Why would anyone take a chance on Ally when there are better candidates available? Very few people back Ally because they think he's any good. His fans tend to back him because he was a hero as a player.

If people think that Rangers should have the best manager available, why would we retain a manager who clearly is not?

Not doing everything possible to maximise our chances is not only unprofessional, it's negligence.

We can make a change soon, and hopefully minimise the damage, or we can wait years and find ourselves in even deeper trouble.

Ask yourself, if you had the financial resources to help Rangers out, would you hand over money for Ally to spend, or would you insist on a managerial change before writing the cheque?

I don't get that!, according to a lot of Rangers fans Ally has bought a lot of bad players?, so no matter who the manager is the players are not good enough?, I watched the highlights of the SHEEP v Dumbarton game and I thought the SHEEP struggled!

I didn;'t express that too well, I meant financial resources to make any changes a new manager might consider necessary.

Unless Dave King comes in and hands Ally a wad of cash, it's likely that Rangers will be financially disadvantaged compared to our main rival when we return to the top tier.

If this is so, it is important to have the most talented manager possible. Why would anyone take a chance on Ally when there are better candidates available? Very few people back Ally because they think he's any good. His fans tend to back him because he was a hero as a player.

If people think that Rangers should have the best manager available, why would we retain a manager who clearly is not?

Not doing everything possible to maximise our chances is not only unprofessional, it's negligence.

We can make a change soon, and hopefully minimise the damage, or we can wait years and find ourselves in even deeper trouble.

Ask yourself, if you had the financial resources to help Rangers out, would you hand over money for Ally to spend, or would you insist on a managerial change before writing the cheque?

That's a no brainer.

PS: Glad we agree on something, actually that's two things. :D

Sorry mate, I'm certainly not having a go at you, and for the record I'm still not convinced about Ally as a manager!. I do believe we will play better against better opposition as they will open up more and have a go. Next season should be really interesting and I'm looking forward to it.

No sweat mate. The one thing Ally has got going for him for me is in late 2011 when we were 14 clear we were playing cracking football with a 4-3-3 and winning well. Also when he took over the cup games under Walter he always 'went for it'. So He does have it in him. But Ive said it how many times - the thing that could be costing Ally his managerial career is the failure not to appoint an experienced or more knowledgeable no.2

3-4 years down the line, then cool, if Ally hasn't won a top flight title, then it'll probably be time to look for a new manager.

Celtic 8 in a row.:eek2: No thanks a change has to be made before then. That is getting too close to Armageddon. If he doesn't win the championship then his time should be up.

Celtic 8 in a row.:eek2: No thanks a change has to be made before then. That is getting too close to Armageddon. If he doesn't win the championship then his time should be up.

Whilst I agree its tainted titles mate. They need to do 10 IAR for it to be creditable.

Next season is a huge test for Ally.

Whilst I agree its tainted titles mate. They need to do 10 IAR for it to be creditable.

Next season is a huge test for Ally.

History will have their name 10 times in a row on the trophy. It will not say they were tainted titles. That is a horror scenario.

History will have their name 10 times in a row on the trophy. It will not say they were tainted titles. That is a horror scenario.

But history will also say we are on 2 in a row this season with 2 titles. Also how many titles have we won??? Does it get added to our tally.