Just 6 days to go now to the eagerly awaited First Annual Gersnet Dinner and as the Bears get ready to picnic, I am just running a final check on the transport situation.

I have it that Supercooper x2, Tannochside Bear, rbr, Jauncorneto and are all taxi-ing from Ibrox (6), so 2 taxis; and Forlansister x2, Bluebear and Gunslinger are going direct (4).

The only person I don't know about from the transport point of view is Crawford 01, who I think will be going direct, please confirm and PM your phone number.

Can Forlansister x2, Bluebear and Gunslinger all PM me their phone numbers just in case, thanks and would GS include his first name for the labels, thanks!

Once I have all the phone numbers I'll send out a test text to confirm.

I will be going along to the restaurant on Tuesday night before the game and will post the final menu and timings after that. However, beraring in mind the comments about the trophy ceremony, provisionally:

3.15p for 3.30pm start with drinks from SDMC.

3.30pm - 4.30pm filming.

4.00pm Tapas

4.30pm The Official First Annual Gersnet Dinner Half Time Quiz with Special Guest Quizmaster Brahim Hemdani

5.00pm Paellas

6.30pm Last Orders

7.00pm Close

Open to comments or suggestions till Tuesday afternoon.

Anyone else want to join us please post on this thread or PM me.

Thanks