Sounds phenomenal. Can't wait guys.

I am reminded of a Herald article the Monday after St Mirren got gubbed at Ibrox many years ago which rehearsed the players' fearsome bios but concluded that it was obvious that their preparartion for the game had not included reading the programme notes.

However, let's just say I'm more confident that Cristobal will deliver than Ally.

How about the Gersnet logo on the flag.

I did think about doing something with the lions from the Spanish and Rangers crests, but thought better of it in case the owner didn't like having his national flag defaced!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am reminded of a Herald article the Monday after St Mirren got gubbed at Ibrox many years ago which rehearsed the players' fearsome bios but concluded that it was obvious that their preparartion for the game had not included reading the programme notes.

However, let's just say I'm more confident that Cristobal will deliver than Ally.

Not exactly up against much is he, our Cristobal!! Je je. :D

Really looking forward for this mate. Do you have a final list of all the members who are going?

I'm pretty limited in what I can do using an iphone and an steam powered work laptop unfortunately!

If the idea is that you want a poster in the background so that the film crew has it in shot, I suggest we keep it simple.

Here's a 2nd option which is now more Spanish than Nacho...

4ege5ute.jpg

Any budding Picasso's out there are welcome to come up with something better and no offence will be taken!

I'm more a Dali man myself but not sure if any of his images would be suitable.

H2um5w0.jpg[/img]

Not exactly up against much is he, our Cristobal!! Je je. :D

Really looking forward for this mate. Do you have a final list of all the members who are going?

Yes: Gunslinger, Bluebear, Crawford, Super Cooper and Son, rbr, Juancorneto, Tannochsidebear, Forlansister + 1 and yours truly (11).

Real names and aka's will be on the label badges.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I did think about doing something with the lions from the Spanish and Rangers crests, but thought better of it in case the owner didn't like having his national flag defaced!

No you're right not to take that chance; but if you can stick the Gersnet logo on it somewhere else say top or bottom that might work.

However it is perfect the way it stands IMHO.

And by the way I'm the organiser so I bags it!

I used to have a poster of The Persistence of Memory. The image of time slipping away seems worryingly appropriate at the moment...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Persistence_of_Memory

One of my favourites, I also have one bought in the Prado but I am not definitely not saying which one.

No you're right not to take that chance; but if you can stick the Gersnet logo on it somewhere else say top or bottom that might work.

However it is perfect the way it stands IMHO.

And by the way I'm the organiser so I bags it!

Sorry, I'm on the road this week and I've now left the office where I can print A3 in colour.

Btw, did I mention my Imran sized commission for Gersnet artwork?