Menu

Primero

After some thought and discussion these are the final selections for the tapas:

Pollo a la Crema (chicken breast in oregano sauce)

Croquetas de Pollo (chicken croquettes made of bechamel, golden fried in bread crumbs)

Pesdado en Adobo (Spanish marinated fish in combination of paprika and spices)

Gambas con Gabardinas (king prawns in beer batter and hot chilli sauce) - owner's special selection

Albondigas en tomate (meatballs in rich tomato sauce)

Chorizo frito al vino tinto (home made Spanish paprika sausage in red wine sauce)

Bravas con salsa picante (deep fired potatoes in chef's very hot sauce)

All of the above were amongst those chosen by y'all except the owner's special selection of Gambas con Gabardinas (king prawns in beer batter and hot chilli sauce).

He will do 5x each of the seven, more than fulfilling the 3x per person agreed.

Menu

Segundo

Cristobal thinks that with bread and small hors d'oeuvres that he will do as a free addition, two paellas will be enough for us:

Paella de Marisco (seafood paella) and

Paella de Montana (chicken, chorizo paella with added pork )

However, I have persuaded him that that will not be enough so he is going to do a special chicken paella as well, which will have wings and drumsticks as well as the usual breast of chicken).

Postre (Desert)

You can pretty much choose anything off the menu that will be up on the board but I strongly recommend the crema catalana (Spanish creme brulee) (glazed at the table).

Cannot wait lol , it's a sad day when I'm looking forward to this more than seeing the rangers lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last two mid week games, the fish suppers out the van on Edmiston Drive have been more exciting than the games; hopefully the dinner will live up to expectations and you never know we might put mighty Stranraer to the sword as well.

Crawford, Cristobal is from Cordoba so he might like this of the Mosque–Cathedral of Córdoba

BkvFzRM.jpg[/img]

I'm pretty limited in what I can do using an iphone and an steam powered work laptop unfortunately!

If the idea is that you want a poster in the background so that the film crew has it in shot, I suggest we keep it simple.

Here's a 2nd option which is now more Spanish than Nacho...

4ege5ute.jpg

Any budding Picasso's out there are welcome to come up with something better and no offence will be taken!

I'm pretty limited in what I can do using an iphone and an steam powered work laptop unfortunately!

If the idea is that you want a poster in the background so that the film crew has it in shot, I suggest we keep it simple.

Here's a 2nd option which is now more Spanish than Nacho...

4ege5ute.jpg

Any budding Picasso's out there are welcome to come up with something better and no offence will be taken!

I think that will do very nicely Crawford, great job.