i really find it hard to believe we cant get an overdraft with a big bank. we have assets galore and should be easy to run in a sensible fashion.

its worrying that we can't frankly.

The major banks just don't want to know about football clubs right now, especially Scottish ones; and in all honesty what's easier - to lend to a company that just came out of liquidation and blew £20M or whatever; or not lend to a company that just came out of liquidation and blew £20M or whatever. If in any doubt just ask Aleksandr Orlov.

The major banks just don't want to know about football clubs right now, especially Scottish ones; and in all honesty what's easier - to lend to a company that just came out of liquidation and blew £20M or whatever; or not lend to a company that just came out of liquidation and blew £20M or whatever. If in any doubt just ask Aleksandr Orlov.

even so every other club has a bank.

This really should be an academic conversation as after raising 22M in the IPO, our board should have been able to budget so that we didn't need more money until at least to the end of next season. 22M plus all income lasted about 15 months. Complete incompetence at best (although I suspect something worse).

That's another thing that gets me about Wallace, he blamed the previous board for wasting that money, but was brazenly unperturbed about needlessly throwing away over 100 grand in one flippant go.

This really should be an academic conversation as after raising 22M in the IPO, our board should have been able to budget so that we didn't need more money until at least to the end of next season. 22M plus all income lasted about 15 months. Complete incompetence at best (although I suspect something worse).

That's another thing that gets me about Wallace, he blamed the previous board for wasting that money, but was brazenly unperturbed about needlessly throwing away over 100 grand in one flippant go.

His PLAN is going to have to be GOOD, VERY GOOD or he's toast I'd say.

I am not sure that I go along with the suggestion that Wallace is incompetent. People like Alistair Johnston spoke highly of him. Instead, for whatever reason Wallace was out of a job before the opportunity to join Rangers arose and he is prepared to be the front man for the board but just does what he is told to do. It is unlikely that there are not individuals in and around the boardroom, who would hesitate to influence Graham Wallace. The bloke from Dundee in turning down the CEO job perhaps gave an indication as to how things work at the executive level at our club. Some CEO types see their chief duty to provide leadership while others might feel that they are there not to put over their own individual views but to represent what the board members want put out. Charles Green very much fell into the first category while Wallace is probably more inclined to a different approach.

His PLAN is going to have to be GOOD, VERY GOOD or he's toast I'd say.

I expect a good plan but the same time know it won't be implemented overnight.

Personally i'll be gutted if a man of Wallace's stature is chased away by conspiracies and impatience.

I expect a good plan but the same time know it won't be implemented overnight.

Personally i'll be gutted if a man of Wallace's stature is chased away by conspiracies and impatience.

what if hes chased away by the easdales like mather for trying to bring in king?