Yep, that's clearly a big problem for King.

He's doing a reasonable job of applying pressure but these people are not easily scared off.

Well, I know that "the board" is apparently brushed with evil tar no matter what, but perhaps they think they have another solution or ideas for Rangers' way ahead as opposed to "simply" letting King have his way straight away. Sometimes reading these King statements make you think there is just one way ahead for the club and that is his way. Which might well be true, at this moment and time. I for one do not know what the board can actually do or have in store, but neither do I solely (sic!) belief that they are here to fill their own purses. For the time being, I await Wallace's report and the financial results.

Miles away IMO. The men/man with the power wants their pay day and I'm not sure diluting their holding holds much attraction.

The only way they will allow this is if their is a huge fan revolt IMHO. Easdale has already blocked king once he won't think twice about doing it again.

Well, I know that "the board" is apparently brushed with evil tar no matter what, but perhaps they think they have another solution or ideas for Rangers' way ahead as opposed to "simply" letting King have his way straight away. Sometimes reading these King statements make you think there is just one way ahead for the club and that is his way. Which might well be true, at this moment and time. I for one do not know what the board can actually do or have in store, but neither do I solely (sic!) belief that they are here to fill their own purses. For the time being, I await Wallace's report and the financial results.

If the board have another plan to bring in 50 million good on them. If not they better get talking to dave.

They may well do but so far their only answer has been 'shyte' loan deals. Your words, not mine.

They may well do but so far their only answer has been 'shyte' loan deals. Your words, not mine.

Well well ... they made one (sic!) loan deal condemned by each and sundry. Hence I took liberty to using that word. That deal was essentially the only thing you can hold against the board (Wallace et al) and it is being hyperboled as a cardinal sin. Without anyone of us actually knowing the reasons or necessities of it. And I for one do not believe it was arranged to quick-fill Laxey's accounts. 150k is neat for them, no doubt, good business too, but more likely just a drop in their turnover. You do wonder whether it is the same for Letham. You'd hope to find out the reasons for that loan and whether Wallace's statements earlier (being finacially sound) were correct. Even if they weren't, I neither just hurl "liar" at him and the board, for how would we know what sort of costs arose between the statement and the loan? I'm not defending the board here, just trying to stay as objective as possible for the time being ... and do indeed not look at it solely from the doom-and-gloom side.

Well well ... they made one (sic!) loan deal condemned by each and sundry. Hence I took liberty to using that word. That deal was essentially the only thing you can hold against the board (Wallace et al) and it is being hyperboled as a cardinal sin. Without anyone of us actually knowing the reasons or necessities of it. And I for one do not believe it was arranged to quick-fill Laxey's accounts. 150k is neat for them, no doubt, good business too, but more likely just a drop in their turnover. You do wonder whether it is the same for Letham. You'd hope to find out the reasons for that loan and whether Wallace's statements earlier (being finacially sound) were correct. Even if they weren't, I neither just hurl "liar" at him and the board, for how would we know what sort of costs arose between the statement and the loan? I'm not defending the board here, just trying to stay as objective as possible for the time being ... and do indeed not look at it solely from the doom-and-gloom side.

There's no doom and gloom from me mate - just the necessary objective analysis of what was clearly a bad deal for the club amidst conflicting information from its directors. Sure, I agree it may not be the end of the world but it is an indication of bad judgement and that is a concern.

Now, we've got another few weeks before the (over-long) four month review is completed and only then will we be able to see what the club's plans are. However, there has been more than one error from the latest board (Irvine was here too long, Daniel Stewart don't convince, some board members seem to lack good PR, fan interaction is zero) so there's a big difference between being negative for the sake of it and asking valid questions of people that represent others whose intentions we still don't know enough about.

That's not hyperbole - that's fact.