Fears for the future at Ibrox as chairman David Somers admits:

I understood precisely what was being said and what it means. If I needed an explanation I'd have asked for one.

Fair enough.

Let me put it another way.

I don't agree that the comments about material uncertainty and the possibility that the club is not a going concern are "putting a gun to the heads of the season ticket holders"; they are the subjective opinion of the auditors given public comments about the possibility of such action.

Well, he doesn't wear a big curly orange wig and red nose, but he might be as well doing just that because metaphorically speaking he does appear to have acted like a clown.

Maybe I've got it the wrong way round though and it's more along the lines of he thinks our fans are a bunch of clowns who zip up the back.

Nice to see you aren't rushing to negative judgement again Zappa mate...

Fair enough.

Let me put it another way.

I don't agree that the comments about material uncertainty and the possibility that the club is not a going concern are "putting a gun to the heads of the season ticket holders"; they are the subjective opinion of the auditors given public comments about the possibility of such action.

I already know that and that's why I didn't say they were, I said "could be viewed as them". The reason I said that is numerous people on the largest Gers forum have indeed been viewing the comments from Somers that way.

As I said though, it's all a bit of a convenient red herring because there is uncertainty about the going concern anyway. A vast sum of money was raised in the IPO 15 months ago and as far as we were told there was approximately £10 million in the bank at the end of June with significant amounts of money still to come in from season tickets, commercial deals etc and yet we would possibly have been facing an insolvency event if we hadn't borrowed money recently. That has absolutely nothing to do with any muted withholding and drip feeding of forthcoming ST monies, nothing.