Fears for the future at Ibrox as chairman David Somers admits:

Oh just the small matter of season ticket cash being our main source of capital

Really,I've never known that we need cash up front!,how many season ticket holders have we had pre-admin?

Nice to see you aren't rushing to negative judgement again Zappa mate...

Immediately post AGM in December he said that our massive fan base is intelligent, but he hasn't treated us as being such. He told us that there was no need to bring in additional short-term funding (IE borrow money) to see out the season, then within a matter of weeks we were needing to do exactly that. He made quite specific assurances that there was no danger of another administration event because everything was fine, when in actual fact without turning to lenders and borrowing money the company would have hit a point of insolvency. I just want the people running the Club to tell the truth and not treat our fans like mugs.

Well he wasn't telling the truth when he said we had enough cash to see us through to the summer that's for sure.

He pretty much said today that in the course of his review he made discoveries he wasn't aware of at first, do you really grudge him that bit of faith?

Immediately post AGM in December he said that our massive fan base is intelligent, but he hasn't treated us as being such. He told us that there was no need to bring in additional short-term funding (IE borrow money) to see out the season, then within a matter of weeks we were needing to do exactly that. He made quite specific assurances that there was no danger of another administration event because everything was fine, when in actual fact without turning to lenders and borrowing money the company would have hit a point of insolvency. I just want the people running the Club to tell the truth and not treat our fans like mugs.

As I've always suspected and as Wallace himself pretty much said today said, in the course of the full review he's made new discoveries and the situation has evolved. Doesn't sound too unreasonable does it? He didn't create the mess

He pretty much said today that in the course of his review he made discoveries he wasn't aware of at first, do you really grudge him that bit of faith?

So he lied right up till the accounts proved him a liar. Then came clean.

Perhaps he should keep his mouth shut when he's not sure and he won't be called a liar.

It will certainly be a long time before I believe anything he says without proof.

So he lied right up till the accounts proved him a liar. Then came clean.

Perhaps he should keep his mouth shut when he's not sure and he won't be called a liar.

It will certainly be a long time before I believe anything he says without proof.

Well as King says, maybe give him some time