Fears for the future at Ibrox as chairman David Somers admits:

We are left to speculate, who knows.

Possibly mate though i believe King is being clever in his own way.

Maybe but there must be a reason King went from declaring war to a more balanced approach.

I'm no business expert mate you may be for all I know but i think it's just too simple to declare that 'he doesn't need 120 days'. If he'd asked for 200 odd i'd probably agree but next month the time will be up and if he's got nothing then by all means time to have serious doubts.

I'm sceptical about the 15% wage cut. Reading between the lines of subsequent events, I think there is a possibility it may have been a 16.7% pay cut - ie not paying them for two months. On a £6m wage bill, say, that would be a saving of outgoings of £1m and negated the need for a wonga bridging loan.

I think he knew then exactly how short we were but it seems he may have lied about it. Whoever said the wonga loan was market rates was also pretty much lying - and I think it was also Wallace.

There may be technicalities where you could argue he didn't lie, but he certainly was not telling the truth as we know it. If he wasn't lying then he comes across as either stupid or incompetent - unless there is a better interpretation.

I disagree, I think you have to consider context with these things and I look at the context where a full review is going on. We'll see next month.

How can he cut costs so easily then? Sacking a bunch of backroom staff straight away would have him seem as heartless,

Sometimes in business you have to be a bit heartless just to survive. You can't have the heart to employ people when you don't have the money to pay them, all you do is eventually put the rest of your staff out of a job.

Sometimes in business you have to be a bit heartless just to survive. You can't have the heart to employ people when you don't have the money to pay them, all you do is eventually put the rest of your staff out of a job.

I agree but i'm just saying there's an element of no-win there

How can he cut costs so easily then? Sacking a bunch of backroom staff straight away would have him seem as heartless, we have players on contracts that they'll need paid off from as we're hardly going to get cash offers for the vast majority, then there's general running costs. He has to sort it out don't get me wrong but I don't think it can all happen yesterday.

He's been here for more than 4 months and the most significant thing we've seen him organise so far is spending money on introducing the fans to the concept of a membership scheme which was dressed up as a half baked fan survey all under the guise of the boardroom being ready to listen.

Meanwhile, he appears to have made basically zero progress on his number one priority, which is cutting the Club's cost base to a manageable and sustainable level. Are you trying to say that a good CEO can't make necessary cost cuts including redundancies if that's what's required to right-side the business through fear of being seen as heartless? You have to be kidding.

He's been here for more than 4 months and the most significant thing we've seen him organise so far is spending money on introducing the fans to the concept of a membership scheme which was dressed up as a half baked fan survey all under the guise of the boardroom being ready to listen.

Meanwhile, he appears to have made basically zero progress on his number one priority, which is cutting the Club's cost base to a manageable and sustainable level. Are you trying to say that a good CEO can't make necessary cost cuts including redundancies if that what's required to right-side the business through fear of being seen as heartless? You have to be kidding.

We have a pretty unique situation especially when part of our fan base is threatening to withhold money. If people are made redundant it'll be cries of why the board weren't made redundant instead.

We have a pretty unique situation especially when part of our fan base is threatening to withhold money. If people are made redundant it'll be cries of why the board weren't made redundant instead.

We also have a pretty unique situation in the sense that we're losing more money each year than any other Scottish football Club despite the fact that we have 36,000 season ticket holders this season and had 38,000 the season before. If Wallace and the board don't get the Club's cost base under control soon, then more cries for the board to be sacked would be completely justified. If they don't sort it out, than at this rate we'll end up landing in our first season back in the top flight £10 million in debt without any money having been invested in the playing squad at all.

I'll bet every board at every club has 'lied' to the fans in some sense, you need to consider context

The context is at an EGM where it was probably a criminal offence to mislead shareholders like that. I'm not sure context helps him.

As for other boards and fans I doubt it but don't care.

No way does that crap wash with me mate. Not from you, from Wallace. Sounds like a deflective pathetic excuse.

Wallace's claim would be more convincing if we didn't know it was bullshit in December. If he really didn't know it was bullshit then I'm even more worried about him.