You are entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. In the first paragraph of his post d'art is complaining about the profanity and insults that are thrown around between fans, his organisation is the worst we have for that sort of behaviour IMO. You mention the forums he posts on, there is a difference between these forums and membership of VB which is secretive.

As I said his articles were interesting.

I'm not saying you aren't entitled to your opinion, I'm saying I think you're wrong and again in this new post you've said something which I think is wrong when you refer to VB as "his organisation" because it's not "his organisation" at all, he's just a member who contributes articles and posts on the forums as he has on all of the other forums including this one. The fact that VB is a closed shop isn't something D'Art has created or decided on, he's just a Bear who's member and article writer.

I'm not saying you aren't entitled to your opinion, I'm saying I think you're wrong and again in this new post you've said something which I think is wrong when you refer to VB as "his organisation" because it's not "his organisation" at all, he's just a member who contributes articles and posts on the forums as he has on all of the other forums including this one. The fact that VB is a closed shop isn't something D'Art has created or decided on, he's just a Bear who's member and article writer.

Best we just agree to differ, I'm banned from enough forums:laugh:

Best we just agree to differ, I'm banned from enough forums:laugh:

Happy to agree to disagree, but you bring me to an interesting point actually. We don't have people from VB coming on here slating other sites like FF, so why should stuff you post from FF v VB or RST v RF spats and disagreements be getting given air time here? Why should this place become an advertising billboard for other peoples' fall outs and issues? Do you see my point?

Ok here's my view and I await incoming.

I enjoyed reading most of his posts, did not agree with them all but were interesting at least. He is a member of VB who are the most disruptive element in our support IMO. They attack other Rangers fans just because their wife happens to be a RC, attack the Founders Trail guys. Did D'art ever apologise for this behaviours by his group? Kettle & pot.

Bearger thank you for illustrating the reasoning behind my decision :-

The Rangers online community's apparent need to pigeon hole each other into this or that is something I cannot to this day fathom.

Furthermore Im no more inclined to apologise for the unedifying behaviour of others than you are. Do you feel the need to apologise for those in the RST who felt it appropriate to threaten or intimidate Alan Harris ?

Frankie's point in this thread is spot on - DTB and Gersnet suffer to a much lesser extent, if at all, the kind of behaviour Im alluding to, and on the rare occasion it surfaces it is dealt with by way of effective and responsible moderation.

I wanted to have a voice which was completely independent of the pigeon holes I referred to earlier - those usurping any suggestion of agenda etc. (I have also steered clear of supporters groups etc for this very same reason) Also Ive been blogging and writing on Rangers for nigh on 15 years - I feel I need to cut back on some things to spend more time with my grandchildren - if not complete retiral then some much neede R &R

Bearger thank you for illustrating the reasoning behind my decision :-

The Rangers online community's apparent need to pigeon hole each other into this or that is something I cannot to this day fathom.

Furthermore Im no more inclined to apologise for the unedifying behaviour of others than you are. Do you feel the need to apologise for those in the RST who felt it appropriate to threaten or intimidate Alan Harris ?

Frankie's point in this thread is spot on - DTB and Gersnet suffer to a much lesser extent' date=' if at all, the kind of behaviour Im alluding to, and on the rare occasion it surfaces it is dealt with by way of effective and responsible moderation.

I wanted to have a voice which was completely independent of the pigeon holes I referred to earlier - those usurping any suggestion of agenda etc. (I have also steered clear of supporters groups etc for this very same reason) Also Ive been blogging and writing on Rangers for nigh on 15 years - I feel I need to cut back on some things to spend more time with my grandchildren - if not complete retiral then some much neede R &R[/quote']

???? I'd need to see evidence of that. Do you have it? I'm sure, if true, Alan will be able to provide it.

???? I'd need to see evidence of that. Do you have it? I'm sure, if true, Alan will be able to provide it.

PLG you have highlighted what I was alluding to, the hypocrisy of some who talk about others causing splits. As I've said on other posts on here and other forums we will never get 100% unity but the vast majority can come together.