I doubt it, but who cares this is GERSNET.

I was lucky my search about 8-10 years ago got me to the Gersnet first. Apart from a few occasions when it was off air I have never been to other sites.

I was lucky my search about 8-10 years ago got me to the Gersnet first. Apart from a few occasions when it was off air I have never been to other sites.

They say that some are lucky in love, and so you must be congratulated for being so lucky, Pete

In my attempt to find something meaningful, I dated someone from overseas but she suddenly stopped talking to me, because she was convinced her house was overrun with bogus workmen.

I then thought I'd found perfection for a few years, but she ended up being a foul mouthed tosser who not only accused me of being a Tim, but a Nationalist and an anti-Royalist too, which precluded me from being anything to do with Rangers. That just pushed me more towards confirming my humanist nature, and my staunchness as a Rangers supporter.

The next one up seemed pretty exciting, but was very quick to let me know that I was below her standards, and told me violently in no uncertain terms.

I followed her up with a quick fling with a total headbanger, but realised that, despite the physical excitement, it was never going to be substantive, so I called that a day.

And then, after a long while when I thought I would never find the right one, I met Gersnet, and the rest's history.

Might not be earth-moving moments, might not be gratification on demand, but the conversation and the honesty is there.

I don't turn my head when the bogus workmen appear, I don't pay attention when the tosser or the headbanger tries to avert my attention.

It's a relationship you see.

You get out of it what you put into it

Well said bluebear54.

I have been in a few of those abusive relationships but quickly got myself out and then just when i thought there was no one out there on-line who shared the same love for the club as i do i stumbled across Gersnet.

That was about about a year or so ago and the only times i hear from the other relationships is when something is posted here.