RFC official: Wallace Injury Being Assessed

No chance. Wallace is not as good as we like to think.

And Smith isnt as good as you are giving him credit for.

Decent enough replacement though. Smith's set pieces are impressive right enough

And Smith isnt as good as you are giving him credit for.

Decent enough replacement though. Smith's set pieces are impressive right enough

If i trusted the board with our money i would have sold Wallace and made Smith our number 1 left back, we don't need any better this year or next. After 2 years in our first team, Smith may even have been good enough for the SPL under the right manager. His set piece technique and ability is something we have needed for years, almost a decade in fact. Of course my opinion of Smudger is biased as his dead ball ability is one of my favourite attributes in a footballer. :D

I don't rate Wallace as much as others. That's just my opinion.

If i trusted the board with our money i would have sold Wallace and made Smith our number 1 left back, we don't need any better this year or next. After 2 years in our first team, Smith may even have been good enough for the SPL under the right manager. His set piece technique and ability is something we have needed for years, almost a decade in fact. Of course my opinion of Smudger is biased as his dead ball ability is one of my favourite attributes in a footballer. :D

I don't rate Wallace as much as others. That's just my opinion.

Had it not been for injuries in his first spell with Rangers Stevie Smith would have been as good as Hutton was IMO.

Unfortunately he does seem to be one of these players who has more than his fair share of injuries