Well, he got a few goals when we were struggling to win a good few games. And he was the only bugger who could defend balls into the box as well. Probably we would have won the league without him but he certainly helped.

Sorry for the late reply but I've been listening with a sardonic smile to Spence on the radio desperately trying to explain away celtc employing a racist.

Don't get me wrong, I like and respect Jig when he plays up top for us, but when he's at the back, I get filled with rage and disgust. All I remember from Sunday is that stupid flick he done that cost us the goal, when he only had to put his boot through it to clear. Couple that with his lack of pace, he makes Mohsni look like Baresi.

How do you know there won't be a rights issue and that Mr King won't get a share of it if he wants it?

As to Hearts, they had a brilliant lawyer; happens to be the same chap who got Messrs Naismith and Whittaker out of Ibrox free.

Why have they not done it then? Why just a public statement saying it will be the fans fault if we do not renew?

Actions speak louder than words. It is not our mess. Our club has been financially raped.

Edit: Hearts did not need a brilliant lawyer, they needed crooks. We have plenty it seems....

I don't know why anyone would tick an auto-renew box. Anything can happen in a year, or around the time of renewal. You may die, or be in hospital, or away on holiday and forgot you ticked a box a year ago. A window of 19 days isn't enough for an auto-renewal. Couple that with 'worse' terms' if you don't go through with the auto-renewal and it doesn't sit right with me.

The contract I have with my internet provider lasts 18 months, if I don't contact them and renew, it defaults to a month by month payment contract, until either of us communicate and negotiate a new deal. This seems fair, and that's from scumbags like internet providers.

he makes Mohsni look like Baresi.

That's going a bit far!

To be fair to him, he has been a stabilising force at the back this season and I don't remember many mistakes aside from v Arbroath at home.

And we have only conceded 16 goals in 31 league matches, which is a very decent record.

But any thoughts of playing in Europe again are delusional.

He wasn't even on 20k when he first came back from Wigan. He took a pay cut to come back and at least 2 since. I work with one of his mates.

My understanding is he was on £16k a week pre admin, before any appearance or goal bonus. He has since took a wage cut to around £11k plus guaranteed appearance bonus and goal bonus.

My understanding is he was on £16k a week pre admin, before any appearance or goal bonus. He has since took a wage cut to around £11k plus guaranteed appearance bonus and goal bonus.

My understanding was he was down to 14k and when he signed the 2 year extension he was essentially only going to earn the same as he would have in the year he had left but across 3. More bonuses of course.

He was on 17 when he came back and that was cut.