:drum: .

I think you argue your position well and you have clearly thought it through.

I don't think there is anything at all shady about the procedure that has been adopted.

I was being a little bit facetious about the brick, of course; it is my intention to leave the Club that has given me so much pleasure over the years more than enough to put my name on several bricks and perhaps something like an endowment for a youth player's kit. I would be tempted to buy my season ticket in perpetuity if there was such a scheme. Now there's an idea.

I am sorry but you are wrong about vehicle excise duty. The standard charge is for one year; you pay proportionately more if you chose to pay for 6 months. The one year figure may appear to be a discount but it is not.

That said, I agree that the ST should cost less than paying for the equivalent number of matches on a once off basis; but there are other benefits that I have listed not least getting the same seat that you want for every match.

I have absolutely no problem with you letting Rangers or your internet provider know about any issues you have; I do exactly the same.

It might interest you to know that when Rangers tried to insist that Travel Club members have insurance (quite right) and use Rangers own provider (out of order) I complained to Trading Standards who instructed them to drop the insistence on their own provider and introduce a tick box if you already had insurance. When that was not introduced the next year, I complained again and Trading Standards appeared at the Ticket Office one day unannounced. Rangers were forced to invite those who had their own cover to notify and drop their own (Rangers) charge. This story is legend in the Ticket Office.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I don't recall anyone saying they wouldn't be; the Chairman apparently said the review would be out before the deadline, which is still possible.

No I doubt the said that. Nor will they say there won't be a share issue.

But they have renewed people's season books with no sign of a review.

It's about what's right and what's wrong. This is the wrong way to do things but we knew it was what would happen.

I am genuinely struggling with the importance that some contributors are attaching to the 120 day review. There are quite a lot of people who are uncertain over whether to renew or not. So what would be the key issues that are included in this 120 day piece that would persuade anyone who is doubtful, to take the decision to renew their season ticket?

I'm sorry but you're loosing me here.

To what public statement are you making reference?

I have no idea to whom you are referring in respect of Hearts but unsubstantiated comments like that are likely to find more lawyers letters in Frankie's mailbox.

Did you not see the statement? The fans drip feeding the ST, even though we only play a game every fortnight or so, would create problems re a going concern. In fairness, he never mentioned the non transparent, in house, undetailed £50m cash burn.

Lawyers letters re Hearts? They sold STs for 2013/14, spent the dosh then went into administration long before the season even started. That is a fact.

You will be telling me next they were not trading whilst insolvent immediately prior to that? Was it a surprise that the SFA/SPL rules and set up were changed to finish the season early and Hearts ran out of cash officaily the next day? No relegation, admin deduction this season in the top flight instead?

Purely coincidence, not in cahoots though.

No problem for Frankie's inbox. But fair enough if he wants to pull the post

You stick to hassling hnw Gers men. Have you nailed DK yet? Mind you, you lied about the Bennett contact the other day and FS had to post a link to your own posts. So don't bother answering.

I am genuinely struggling with the importance that some contributors are attaching to the 120 day review. There are quite a lot of people who are uncertain over whether to renew or not. So what would be the key issues that are included in this 120 day piece that would persuade anyone who is doubtful, to take the decision to renew their season ticket?

I would think a pledge for an imminent share issue involving Mr King are what a lot of people are expecting/hoping to see in the 120 day review. Not sure why anyone would renew until they know where the investment is coming from to plug the inevitable shortfall we're heading for.

Did you not see the statement? The fans drip feeding the ST, even though we only play a game every fortnight or so, would create problems re a going concern. In fairness, he never mentioned the non transparent, in house, undetailed £50m cash burn.

Lawyers letters re Hearts? They sold STs for 2013/14, spent the dosh then went into administration long before the season even started. That is a fact.

You will be telling me next they were not trading whilst insolvent immediately prior to that? Was it a surprise that the SFA/SPL rules and set up were changed to finish the season early and Hearts ran out of cash officaily the next day? No relegation, admin deduction this season in the top flight instead?

Purely coincidence, not in cahoots though.

No problem for Frankie's inbox. But fair enough if he wants to pull the post

You stick to hassling hnw Gers men. Have you nailed DK yet? Mind you, you lied about the Bennett contact the other day and FS had to post a link to your own posts. So don't bother answering.

If you are referring to the Chairman's statement in the accounts then I have quoted it often enough for you to know that I have read it very well; if you are referring to something else then please enlighten me.

As to Hearts, I was refering to your use of the word "crooks", which implies criminal activity and is not a word to be used with impunity; nor is "lied" for that matter.

Have a nice night.