Rangers would have us believe it's all over if the don't get this money up front.

Firstly that's simply not true the bills aren't due up front they are due monthly so the need it monthly at worst.

Secondly they can have a share issue and all concerns just go away.

Thirdly even if it were true it's only because they have at best mismanaged the 2 previous lots of up front money.

Give them your cash up front at your own peril. It won't last the season.

Try giving your weans their pocket money for the year in advance as well. Mostly it will work out the same. Though some kids can be trusted to budget.

Sorry to burst yer wee bubble - That is exactly what your season ticket gets you!!!

If you buy an annual pass for the cinema - do you get a say on how the company is run??? No you don't....you get to go & watch a shed load of movies for the next 12 months.

Rangers are selling a product - the opportunity to watch a defined number of games through out a season.

If they bring in all the money up front, in theory then then have a set budget to work from - then know they have £xxm sitting in the bank. If it is paid in instalments, what happens if people default on those payments - money lost to the club, therefore effecting the overall annual budget. In essence it is easier for a business to get payment in one lump sum, then via monthly/quarterly payments.

I do think if there is no instalment option, there are folk who will not renew simply because they can't afford the out-right payment. Those folk may simply choose to pay on a match by match basis.

We should get a refund then, our ST holders in the rsc only get 18 games.

Why is that?

The contract involving a season ticket is clear has been for years, despite the very recent delusions that we should also get security over the stadium etc.

The point is, why should Greenco get a third lot up front when the corporate management of the club has blown 6 times that income in such a short space of time?

No detail of where it went, no transparency and no trust. Blind faith thrown into a black hole. And we should do it a 3rd time?

Don't start on security, our shareholders know all about that, coupled with astronomical apr.

The point is, why should Greenco get a third lot up front when the corporate management of the club has blown 6 times that income in such a short space of time?

No detail of where it went, no transparency and no trust. Blind faith thrown into a black hole. And we should do it a 3rd time?

Don't start on security, our shareholders know all about that, coupled with astronomical apr.

Why? Because it's our main source of working capital, whatever doubts you about the finances you won't resolve it by making the finances worse.

And it went to running the club as it always has done.

Sorry to burst yer wee bubble - That is exactly what your season ticket gets you!!!

If you buy an annual pass for the cinema - do you get a say on how the company is run??? No you don't....you get to go & watch a shed load of movies for the next 12 months.

Rangers are selling a product - the opportunity to watch a defined number of games through out a season.

If they bring in all the money up front, in theory then then have a set budget to work from - then know they have £xxm sitting in the bank. If it is paid in instalments, what happens if people default on those payments - money lost to the club, therefore effecting the overall annual budget. In essence it is easier for a business to get payment in one lump sum, then via monthly/quarterly payments.

I do think if there is no instalment option, there are folk who will not renew simply because they can't afford the out-right payment. Those folk may simply choose to pay on a match by match basis.

Did you read my post at all btw? Our STs are more expensive than going week to week, for the same seats.

Your cinema yearly ticket, as it more expensive than going every day for a year paying a single ticket? Because you pay for every day.

I will google when I have 5 mins and check cineworld for a single film and a yearly pass.

I doubt it is comparable. Bottom line is, they have robbed us blind for 2 years and want it to continue, no questions asked.

I am off to the butcher, I go every wednesday. Pay cash as well.