Be careful tomorrow Bears. The Ralphie Milne Ultras are in town!

If they are anything like their hero they will either be to busy in the bookies losing their giro or pished by mid morning...

Why not both?

He was a very decent player who went to MU did he not?

One of the highlights of my illustrious refereeing career was Kilmarnock v Dundee Utd in the semi-final of the Second XI Cup in 1979! Apart from a defence ably marshalled by one Walter Smith, the DU forward line was: Payne, Addison, Kirkwood, Fleming and Milne. That lot would have graced most first XI's of the day.

A decent player who could have been great. Just a hopeless pisser from the start. The man u thing that should have been his swansong just adds to his humiliation. He is regularly cited as fergies worst ever signing, with fergie agreeing with thd caveat that he " only cost 170k".

No, not the Ralphie Milne Ultras!

Their leader-aff is mad, mental Jum Spence. Rumoured to habitually swagger around Lochee, carrying a chain saw?

Although late last year, someone shouted at him from across the road and Jum scurried to find PC Murdoch.

I went today in my best Soccer Casual gear, Sports direct Slazenger pique, Dunlop trainers (think i've set a trend here btw) matching Gola Trackie jacket and bottoms and scarf with Rangers Ultra on it . I was also tooled up (when i say tooled up it was actually a programme rolled up) and looking for a rumble, If anyone saw the wee portly fellow behind a cordon of twenty police officers shouting at the Arabs "come ahead if yae think yir hard enough" that was me just before i got moved away by the female steward with the beard and tattoos. Fortunately for the Arabs the only hint of trouble was when the Arabs rolled up to the WRC looking for entry, only to be sent packing by big Andy, i had his back but i could see Andy had control of the situation so i quickly strode (not running as some might be saying) back in for a last Irn Bru before kickoff.