Wallace's strategy 'update' may be too late to win over Rangers fans

What words???? I have supplied direct quotes from DK that show he has changed his direction......

But they don't. They are entirely compatible. You then proceed to liberally misquote him to prove your point.

His second statement doesn't say he won't invest 30 million and his first sure doesn't say he wants to.

But you know that.

If/When DK takes the reigns - that may well be too late to start asking the questions!!!

DK has raised his head above the parapet, and making noises about what he wants to do himself & what he wants the board & fans to do - now is the very time to start asking questions of him & his overall intentions (and that goes for ANY potential owner/major investor)

Agreed we should ask him questions all day long, but if he doesn't want to reveal his plans what can we do? we can only take his word on what he says. But if the board (or Wallace) said we had enough money left to see the season completed, then a few weeks later the club was in need of a bridging loan, then imo something is fundamentally wrong with their maths or honesty.

What words???? I have supplied direct quotes from DK that show he has changed his direction......

My interpretation is different:

Quote 1 says "have to" not "want to"

Quote 2 indicates a degree of reservation on his part.

Quote 3 suggests that he is prepared to invest out of necessity rather than other motives.

Whether you take these statements at face value or not is another question, but I don't find them contradictory at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk