Rangers Union of Fans statement in response to comments made by Sandy Easdale

And how do you intend to do that? Without totally destroying the club of course.

And no doubt we'd get to see the return of deadwood such as Paul Murray and deep pockets Dave who has fooled the usual suspects into believing he's going to invest 10's of millions of his money if he's gets the chance. He isn't .

If Paul Murray is deadwood, what does that make the Easdales?

Excellent statement. Something has never seemed right about the boardroom involvement of the upstanding transport tycoons. Ever since the BPH requisition for an EGM a year ago calling for the one who hasn't been to prison to be appointed to the PLC board something has just seemed wrong.

I don't know about the ages of the fellow fans on this forum but I am old enough to remember when you never even knew who was on the board at ibrox the chairman aye but not the rest I would like to see our club back in the hands of one person who has rangers at heart and a love for this great club and not another bunch of ganchers looking for a quick return on their money

Tomorrow's card display and leaflet drop have been cancelled out of respect for Sandy Jardine.

I think thats the wrong move. If the card display was about the removal of the board, it has to take priority over the mourning of our legend Sandy's passing. If it was just a celebration card display then fair enough.

The leaflet drop should go ahead though, because there is no other match to do it at this season. Hopefully however, the leaflet is much better worded than the disappointment handed out on Tuesday.

I think thats the wrong move. If the card display was about the removal of the board, it has to take priority over the mourning of our legend Sandy's passing. If it was just a celebration card display then fair enough.

The leaflet drop should go ahead though, because there is no other match to do it at this season. Hopefully however, the leaflet is much better worded than the disappointment handed out on Tuesday.

I'm not sure how much affect these leaflet drops have mate - if people don't know by now the issues that face the club, that suggests they don't have a great interest in it.

UoF and King would have risked a backlash from undecided fans if they pressed ahead with something that may have seemed crass in light of Sandy's passing.

Anyone think the Club might take the opportunity to postpone the update?

Not likely unless the renewal deadline is also postponed.

In any case, STV say review will be published as planned.