Fortnight, month, week, day it makes no difference to you. You're renewing not withholding.

What i'm doing isn't really the point, there'll be some who 100% aren't renewing but you'll have at least a decent number stuck in the middle somewhere. When push comes to shove with the deadline and no real development on these plans there's a good chance they'll just renew.

Always interesting to note the people desperate to know the technicalities of this fund but also prepared to overlook the legal mistakes of Rangers and its board.

Apparently D'Art will be publishing an interview with Chris Graham on the fund's intentions. Let's hope the club is clear on their's before mid-May renewals. Just to avoid misguided fans throwing their money at them obviously... :whistle:

All will be revealed just bide your time. You are against the scheme, so why all the questions? Could be you're just trying to muddy the waters.

How long has this been in the planning?

Some might say it would be difficult for the waters to be any muddier than they are at the moment.

What i'm doing isn't really the point, there'll be some who 100% aren't renewing but you'll have at least a decent number stuck in the middle somewhere. When push comes to shove with the deadline and no real development on these plans there's a good chance they'll just renew.

Once again what's it to you if they renew or not. You are against the scheme that's your decision, stop worrying about what others are doing.

Always interesting to note the people desperate to know the technicalities of this fund but also prepared to overlook the legal mistakes of Rangers and its board.

Apparently D'Art will be publishing an interview with Chris Graham on the fund's intentions. Let's hope the club is clear on their's before mid-May renewals. Just to avoid misguided fans throwing their money at them obviously... :whistle:

Not wanting people hung at the gallows doesn't mean you're overlooking mistakes

Once again what's it to you if they renew or not. You are against the scheme that's your decision, stop worrying about what others are doing.

What's it to me? Only my club missing out on vital capital.

I even have family members giving these scheme some thought so obviously i'm interested

Not wanting people hung at the gallows doesn't mean you're overlooking mistakes

I think there's a fair difference between capital punishment and prevaricating.

Our club directors appear to be breaking the law when it comes to certain issues yet some bears seem more interesting in criticising the complainant. Bizarre behaviour I'm sure you'll agree. Especially when we're constantly told governance and transparency are bywords of this 'new' board.

By the by more like...

I think there's a fair difference between capital punishment and prevaricating.

Our club directors appear to be breaking the law when it comes to certain issues yet some bears seem more interesting in criticising the complainant. Bizarre behaviour I'm sure you'll agree. Especially when we're constantly told governance and transparency are bywords of this 'new' board.

By the by more like...

Not everything is black and white, do we know that the board even had anything to do with the initial refusal for example? There are secretaries and administrators after all that very possibly got it wrong. As for the AGM issue, Bluedell even said Wallace was entitled to believe what he was told by Stockbridge at the time.

I don't believe this board have got a fair chance after inheriting a mess and it doesn't look like they'll get one.