A scheme which hasn't been launched yet is being chastised for not having revealed the finer points of its constitution/charter/ whatever the Hell it will be.

I'm not in it, probably won't be in it, certainly won't be arguing in favour of it but this is just balls.

<Alec Guinness voice> Bandwidth is not infinite and should be used wisely.

With respect Andy, no it isn't.

A company has been formed with the directors aforementioned and it has been reported that this company is to be the vehicle for those who choose to park their ST money.

Fans' groups plan to use Ibrox 1972 Ltd to pool their season ticket money into.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/u/dave-king-launches-new-company-in-rangers-control-bid.1398337126

A scheme which hasn't been launched yet is being chastised for not having revealed the finer points of its constitution/charter/ whatever the Hell it will be.

I'm not in it, probably won't be in it, certainly won't be arguing in favour of it but this is just balls.

<Alec Guinness voice> Bandwidth is not infinite and should be used wisely.

Well a couple of things Andy - the scheme may have not yet been launched yet - but a necessary component part has - ie fans are not renewing season tickets

Secondly I wouldn't class who holds the security of our clubs 2 major assets as "finer points"

I suspect that there's a whole load of reasons why people aren't renewing - the football's crap, the prices are going up, the stadium is looking a bit shabby, the Chief Executive has looked a bit silly at times, the Board doesn't exactly radiate competence, and there is a lot of financial uncertainty. The King thing is just one ingredient the cake. ,