no point replacing this lot with new patsys and idiots.

How do you know they're' patsy and idiots' when you don't even know who they are ?

Some people will not accept anyone on the board now unless they get to choose the board which they can't do because they don't own the company.

I'd disagree Frankie. Withholding money will contribute to the club's downfall. These are not normal times.

No-one is pretending that there is an easy solution to our predicament, but when people see their money being blown on exorbitant salaries and the club being poorly run, they feel that they are being taken for mugs, and understandably, they don't like it.

As fans they should be highly regarded, but instead they feel alienated and marginalised as an Ibrox inner circle has a party at their expense.

It's high time this gravy train hit the buffers. The club will never flourish under this kind of ownership so it's far better to sort things out sooner rather than later. The longer we leave it, the harder it will be to recover.

When there is little or no trust between fans and the club's ownership, the ownership has to go. It has lost the little credibility that it had.

How do you know they're' patsy and idiots' when you don't even know who they are ?

Some people will not accept anyone on the board now unless they get to choose the board which they can't do because they don't own the company.

i base it on the current an previous directors. seems reasonable to me.

No-one is pretending that there is an easy solution to our predicament, but when people see their money being blown on exorbitant salaries and the club being poorly run, they feel that they are being taken for mugs, and understandably, they don't like it.

As fans they should be highly regarded, but instead they feel alienated and marginalised as an Ibrox inner circle has a party at their expense.

It's high time this gravy train hit the buffers. The club will never flourish under this kind of ownership so it's far better to sort things out sooner rather than later. The longer we leave it, the harder it will be to recover.

When there is little or no trust between fans and the club's ownership, the ownership has to go. It has lost the little credibility that it had.

if the ownership goes what if it takes everything with it ? a very dangerous scenario indeed

The review did not contain the detail the 120 days should have given it. For example, IIRC, you said you were looking forward to some scouting detail. There was none. In general the report was very generic, bland and certainly nothing to get excited about without clear evidence and timelines of how the positive ideas were to be funded and introduced.

People are not renewing because of the wastage, the lack of detail, the poor performance, the uncertainty and the constant efforts to hide from accountability. King and the UoF are almost an irrelevance in that sense. All the above is/was happening regardless.

Again, the Rangers board can change that. Again, they are not. That's why the future is a concern not because of people moaning from the sidelines as much as some want to perpetuate that particular myth.

I was encouraged by the CFOO talk, but what is clear is that we have to stabilize the finances as a matter of urgency.

I can't fully agree, what people do with their money is their decision of course and plenty of times I feel like I don't want to go back with the football on display. But we have to consider the risk of not having a club at all and whether it's worth that risk.

That doesn't make them disloyal or somehow contributing to the club's downfall.

I think disloyal is a bit strong because no doubt most have supported the Club through thick and thin for many years; but it is surely inarguable that withholding ST money will contribute to the Club's downfall.

if the ownership goes what if it takes everything with it ? a very dangerous scenario indeed

Would that finally convince you that the current ownership is inappropriate - and if it did take everything with it, wouldn't that have been its likely intention all along?

I think disloyal is a bit strong because no doubt most have supported the Club through thick and thin for many years; but it is surely inarguable that withholding ST money will contribute to the Club's downfall.

It's not inarguable. Many genuinely believe it will save the club.

As I've said before, I've to be convinced that it's more likely to follow your view as I don't see the directors turning round and walking away, even if there are large boycotts.

It's not inarguable. Many genuinely believe it will save the club.

As I've said before, I've to be convinced that it's more likely to follow your view as I don't see the directors turning round and walking away, even if there are large boycotts.

Cutting off an oxygen supply cannot save an ill patient, it's unfathomable to me that people think this can help the club.