Of course the likes of Laxey and others may have a different perspective but I doubt if any institution went into this thinking they would make a profit in less than 3 years.

Especially if they have an effective tax credit of 21p a share

Point to ponder too is that some of the "institutions" would just have been a front for their private clients.

Some have already taken a hit at what point does the snowball turn into an avalanche.

2zodcu1.jpg

12172ns.jpg

Interesting to see HSBC Global Asset Management buying 229k shares since the turn of the year and it would be even more interesting to find out who they're buying them on behalf of, especially since HSBC act as trustee for Dave King....

PRETORIA, 29 August 2013 – The South African Revenue Service (SARS) confirms that a settlement agreement was reached between Mr Dave King and the State. This settlement was achieved following submissions made to SARS by Mr King and entities associated with him. The governance and oversight committee in SARS found that the submissions that were made met the requirements of the applicable tax legislation. HSBC, which acts as trustee on behalf of Mr King and the associated entities, as well as Mr King in his personal capacity and members of his family, were all signatories to the settlement agreement. Other relevant state institutions were also parties to the overall settlement.

And Easdale?

Goldmann Sachs sold 700k? Those weren't Prior's by any chance, sold via old connections?

Legal & General Investment Management? Insight Investment Management? Newton Investment Management? Well well ... don't we all like this stockmarket mumbo-jumbo?

And Easdale?

Well well ... don't we all like this stockmarket mumbo-jumbo?

Absolutely sick to the fricking back teeth of it if the truth be told. I actually am beginning to think that some people get more passionate about this stuff than the football side. To be fair they both bore me senseless at the moment.

The first I heard finance spoken about at Ibrox was when Colin Stein was bought for £100,000. It was all about the football. How I long for those days.

And Easdale?

Goldmann Sachs sold 700k? Those weren't Prior's by any chance, sold via old connections?

Legal & General Investment Management? Insight Investment Management? Newton Investment Management? Well well ... don't we all like this stockmarket mumbo-jumbo?

Easdales threat to buy shares was hollow.

Especially if they have an effective tax credit of 21p a share

Point to ponder too is that some of the "institutions" would just have been a front for their private clients.

Some have already taken a hit at what point does the snowball turn into an avalanche.

2zodcu1.jpg

12172ns.jpg

No Ashley or RST there. Is that just you selecting a few or the media it came from?

Interesting to see HSBC Global Asset Management buying 229k shares since the turn of the year and it would be even more interesting to find out who they're buying them on behalf of, especially since HSBC act as trustee for Dave King....

Not that I can back up what you're saying, but I've always felt King would use an organisation to buy some shares on his behalf. He knows fine we'll what a share rights issue means and would be proactive in that respect.

I may be missing something here....Where are the big, bad & faceless Blue pitch and Margarita????

Try looking in the 50 odd % that's not listed.

It's from the Financial Times and it relates only to UK institutions only not those in the Cayman and Turks and Caicos Islands and elsewhere.

No Ashley or RST there. Is that just you selecting a few or the media it came from?

Ashley's investment is in a private capacity, RST in not a financial institution that would match the FT's criteria.

http://markets.ft.com/research/Markets/Tearsheets/Business-profile?s=RFC:LSE

The parts saying "Institutional Investors" and "Institutional Shareholders" should give a wee clue.