Originally Posted by Ser Barristan Selmy

"What exactly is the problem. The old firm rivalry is about the only good thing left in the Scottish game. The atmosphere should be toxic."

Yes, but there's a fine line. I wouldn't like to have to go through the aftermath and consequences of another 1980. The media dubbed "Shame Game" was bad enough.

Originally Posted by Ser Barristan Selmy

"What exactly is the problem. The old firm rivalry is about the only good thing left in the Scottish game. The atmosphere should be toxic."

Yes, but there's a fine line. I wouldn't like to have to go through the aftermath and consequences of another 1980. The media dubbed "Shame Game" was bad enough.

This was my last game before I left for Holland. The worst thing about it all was that idiots started throwing bottles. Obviously they were landing on our own supporters as the tims were at the other end. I managed to get behind a pillar which was a safe haven but many of our supporters got head injuries by being hit by a bottle.

A Napoli fan possibly shot dead tonight, three others injured. I think in comparison we are not that bad.

We only get a good atmosphere away to the likes of Aberdeen, home or away to the tims and also big games in Europe. Football is sanitised enough and the old firm rivalry is about the only good thing the Scottish game has left. It is the only thing that gets any interest out with Scotland.

We should both be allowed to sing what we want aside from IRA chanting.

Aye, force the bile on another country, that is how to solve it. Jesus.

Surely no other country would want an OF game ? The background to the next one will be problematic IMO. And they've caused it all by their actions I.e. Calling us cheats of perfectly legal EBT's, inventing fictitious debt levels, voting us out the SPL etc, etc

Surely no other country would want an OF game ? The background to the next one will be problematic IMO. And they've caused it all by their actions I.e. Calling us cheats of perfectly legal EBT's, inventing fictitious debt levels, voting us out the SPL etc, etc

The next Old Firm game is going to be a momentous occasion. It's going to be mental.