I like this lad traditionalist. He speaks his anus.

Tomorrow's statement about the setting up of the Trust announced.

New poster sets up account.

Ruffles feathers.

Frankie steps in.

The rest's history so they say.

It's all about timing.

THE Rangers supporters trust fund goes ‘live’ tomorrow.

When it does Gers fans will be handed the choice they have been longing for.

And, more importantly, Dave King will have delivered on his first promise to the supporters.

Wrestling control of a Scottish institution was never going to be a pushover.

It was never going to happen overnight. And it was never going to be done by just one man.

But when King spelled out his vision and his plans to me, he didn’t need to ask twice if I was on board.

That’s why I immediately agreed to become a director.

Tomorrow lunchtime, at a press conference in Glasgow, there will be confirmation the trust fund is up and running.

And that Gers fans can now pledge their cash if they wish.

No one is holding a gun to their heads.

If they are happy with how the current regime is running Rangers, then they can snap up their season tickets tomorrow.

If not, they can log on to the fund’s website and start changing things for the better.

The business review delivered by Graham Wallace last week hammered home to me the importance of getting behind King and supporting him where and when I could.

I just wish more former Rangers players would stand up and do the same.

How can anyone with Gers’ best interests at heart be happy with how things are at present?

The chief executive laid bare the figures in black and white last Friday.

Rangers’ shamed directors have squandered £67MILLION — in just 18 months.

Quite frankly, I think that is downright disgusting.

King is the only man offering investment. He is the only person prepared to give fans a say in the running of Rangers.

Now those same fans have the chance to show their support — and I believe they will.

I am on Facebook and, since I announced I was becoming a director alongside King, 99 per cent of the comments I’ve received have been positive.

Some fans are still unsure, which is fine.

If they don’t want to pledge their cash to us either, then they are entitled to sit back and see what happens next.

They are entitled to keep their hard-earned money in their pockets. But many — if not the majority — I’ve spoken to are not prepared to sit back any longer.

Right at the outset, King told me this fight would not be won by the fans alone. It would be won with the backing of key institutional investors.

But he recognises the need to get the fans onside.

And I believe they see King and myself as people they can trust.

Rangers fans have been continuously lied to for the best part of three years now.

Many, if not the majority, are sick, tired and fed-up.

But the fight we are entrenched in still has to be won.

We need everyone pulling together in one final push.

People have asked me why King doesn’t just fork out £5 million or £6 m and buy out the board.

But it’s not as simple and straightforward as that.

For a start — and this is key — Dave doesn’t want to reward the current regime.

He has no intention of lining their pockets any further.

King is a man with a plan.

In fact, he is a man with a plan A, B, and C.

I had to laugh this week when I saw some fans claiming his takeover drive had lost some momentum.

Are they for real?

The trust fund is about to go live, the current Rangers board have been exposed once again and the share price has fallen off the edge of the cliff.

I would say the momentum is ALL with us.

Just cast your mind back to last week, when Wallace confirmed Gers had been forced to scrap the debit and credit card facility because they couldn’t give the company that ran it the guarantees they were looking for.

It’s like wheeling and dealing in The Barras. Embarrassing.

And that, fundamentally, is why I am now involved.

I’m fed-up with Rangers being a laughing stock.

This is not the club I knew.

King has made his stand and I am 100 per cent behind him.

I’m doing it for the right reasons and I’m doing it because I believe I can make a difference.

If we don’t act right now, then where might Rangers be in 12 months’ time? I dare not think.

For too long, people have been allowed to get away with doing what they like.

No one at Rangers has been held to account.

By asking the questions they didn’t want to face, in many respects King has already held this lot to account.

But the battle isn’t over yet and it is no use fans burying their heads in the sand.

It is up to us all to make sure we get our Rangers back.

It is up to us all to make sure we get Rangers back to the top where it belongs