It might be an idea if we showed a bit of respect and didn't start to bad mouth folk when they aren't here or in certain cases, no longer here.

Edit: I can appreciate that this might seem like a hypocritical suggestion. :devil:

Maybe it's the cynic in me, but I can't help wondering if Gough is being paid for his services or if he has been promised a position at Ibrox in the event of King taking over.

Over the years we have lambasted people like Derek Johnstone for articulating certain opinions because they are in the pay of the club, so it would be useful to know what has stirred Gough into action at this time.

Was it because it was the right thing to do, was money a motivating factor or was it both?

Edited by Hildy

Maybe it's the cynic in me, but I can't help wondering if Gough is being paid for his services or if he has been promised a position at Ibrox in the event of King taking over.

Over the years we have lambasted people like Derek Johnstone for articulating certain opinions because they are in the pay of the club, so it would be useful to know what has stirred Gough into action at this time.

Was it because it was the right thing to do, was money the motivating factor or was it both?

I have the same feelings towards just about every ex player. In this case my desire to rid our club of these people leads me to give Gough the benefit of the doubt. Not to say we don't keep tabs on all, once bitten twice shy.

I really think that's pretty rich from a man who lives in California and not long ago was saying that Rangers were dead.

Do you think Gough cares about Rangers and if not why would he bother himself getting involved ?