Probably because at the very least he'll be due a bit of power out of this

What kind of power ?

Do you not think it may be that he sees the football club in the hands of corporate vultures and it's time something was done about it ?

What kind of power ?

Do you not think it may be that he sees the football club in the hands of corporate vultures and it's time something was done about it ?

Nope because I fail to see how this ridiculous scheme could seriously convince anyone

Two very good questions.

The question I would ask just as those like Hildy, is why now; I don't recall him saying things like that over the last 2/3 years.

It’s like wheeling and dealing in The Barras. Embarrassing.

Really, embarrassing for whom? When was the last time Richard Gough did any wheeeling and dealing in the Barras?

The San Diego Vintage Flea Market perhaps.

<a href=uoFCtTA.jpg' alt='uoFCtTA.jpg'>

Judgements reserved but that's not really the point

How long do you think it right to reserve judgement ?

So far, by the time the judgement has eventually seen through the fog we get somebody else in and they start again. During these various chancers passing through Ibrox things are getting steadily worse.

Rangers are a total embarrassment on a daily basis. No amount of loyalty ought to blind us to that.

Whatever the pros and/or cons of this idea, where it's club legend mouthpiece has been living since retirement is just about the least relevant aspect of it.

Though it is worth remembering that Gough has been, since birth, cosmopolitan and was unlikely to buy a house in Stirling and take up bowls when his playing days ended.

Really, when the details are available, judge the idea on them, although I know most will have a position already anyway. But like most rushed or hasty projects there will inevitable be gaping holes for you pick out without things like 'California' or 'we're not embarrassing' - they weaken any case against because they seem (and are) petty.