Apart from going out of business altogether and the club having to reform in the amateur or junior leagues of Scottish football no there is little alternative.

No Craig Whyte excuse this time when the SFA were obliged to transfer membership and the club continued under a newco.

how could we go out of business we have an offer of 50 million investment and thousands pledging to buy tickets.

impossible unless the board want us out of business and we can't stop them if that's what they want we can only seize the assets.

I've no issue with highlighting dubious advice or those who give it. We absolutely must do this.

However, what we must also do is respect people's opinion and it's perhaps an indication of the paucity of the whole debate (and perhaps the quality those that are doing the highlighting) that people continue to trust the club regardless of recent events.

It's quite simple for me.

1. I have no wish to give the 1972 fund my money.

2. However, until the club clearly show their intentions for funding the business beyond this month, I've no wish to give them it either (in a lump sum at least).

I'd suggest that position is shared by many, many fans and unless the club clearly outline their investment plans then the presence of King will make no difference at all to our renewal decision.

Regarding the stand alone issue of ST's, it's very much an individual decision with supporters managing their own finances, it always has been.

To help the supporter make his decision in the past, the club have conducted marketing campaigns, both promtional advertising and often a more subtle push using the press to communicate empty or misleading promises.

We have reached a stage in our history where the sum total of actions by previous custodians has taken the club to another perlious place and I believe it important that the support think carefully about those in the boardroom, their motives and where they will or would lead us. About how they get to the 'promised land' with a well funded club whilst at the sametime satisfying their lust for money.

I believe that if the current incumbents continue to be funded they will continue to run the club in a way in which sees the money 'shared' between their interests and the club. At the moment the supporter has an opportunity to use the only genuine leverage they have to hold the board to account and/or force change.

We have reached a place where there is no easy path to take, there will be pain regardless. Personally I don't want to keep bending over and see the club fade further from where it was, continuing in part, to be a cash cow for other's interests.

I think that there will be a relatively large group who share your opinion/plan of action.

What I would say is don't let "moonbeams", "unsubstantiated corporate speak", an "interesting signing" or "emotive headlines" move you.........look for real and meaningful action regarding how the club is run, how it is to be financed and that the main assets won't be part of that etc.

I think it telling that after 120+ days, the board still haven't really given us a meaningful and detailed vision and how they intend to get there.

how could we go out of business we have an offer of 50 million investment and thousands pledging to buy tickets.

impossible unless the board want us out of business and we can't stop them if that's what they want we can only seize the assets.

You're not still buying into that 50million stuff are you GS? Load of tosh IMO.

The man has no intention of investing his kids' inheritance. Get over it.

BTW when you talk of DK's wealth in 'millions' is that GBP or SA Rand ?

Regarding the stand alone issue of ST's, it's very much an individual decision with supporters managing their own finances, it always has been.

To help the supporter make his decision in the past, the club have conducted marketing campaigns, both promtional advertising and often a more subtle push using the press to communicate empty or misleading promises.

We have reached a stage in our history where the sum total of actions by previous custodians has taken the club to another perlious place and I believe it important that the support think carefully about those in the boardroom, their motives and where they will or would lead us. About how they get to the 'promised land' with a well funded club whilst at the sametime satisfying their lust for money.

I believe that if the current incumbents continue to be funded they will continue to run the club in a way in which sees the money 'shared' between their interests and the club. At the moment the supporter has an opportunity to use the only genuine leverage they have to hold the board to account and/or force change.

We have reached a place where there is no easy path to take, there will be pain regardless. Personally I don't want to keep bending over and see the club fade further from where it was, continuing to be a cash cow for other's interests.

I think that there will be a relatively large group who share your opinion/plan of action.

What I would say is don't let "moonbeams", "unsubstantiated corporate speak", an "interesting signing" or "emotive headlines" move you.........look for real and meaningful action regarding how the club is run, how it is to be financed and that the main assets won't be part of that etc.

I'd agree with all that completely.

It's now up to the club to address this. So far they've failed and the fact I don't think they'll succeed should concern us all.

We have reached a place where there is no easy path to take, there will be pain regardless. Personally I don't want to keep bending over and see the club fade further from where it was, continuing in part, to be a cash cow for other's interests.

you go ahead. Just be careful there's still a club to support at the end of this if your dangerous ideas & beliefs ever come to fruition.

Could you explain what you mean with money 'shared' between their interests and the club ?? what does that mean ??

What players will come and go when we have no money?

What manager will come without money to build a team?

What fan would spend money on a season ticket if the club fails to answer these questions?

1. We have the salaries of the players who are out of contract to use for them or new players it would appear.

2. Agreed we are stuck with Ally

3. Me and several thousand others it seems.

You're not still buying into that 50million stuff are you GS? Load of tosh IMO.

The man has no intention of investing his kids' inheritance. Get over it.

BTW when you talk of DK's wealth in 'millions' is that GBP or SA Rand ?

a man who can pay 44 million pounds sterling in fines is very rich. very very very rich.

maybe hes paying it up at a tenner a week though.

1. We have the salaries of the players who are out of contract to use for them or new players it would appear.

2. Agreed we are stuck with Ally

3. Me and several thousand others it seems.

several

ˈsɛv(ə)r(ə)l/

determiner & pronoun

determiner: several; pronoun: several

more than two but not many.

Leaving the current board in place is only delaying the inevitable and if an opportunity exists to put pressure on them it should be seized.

FWIW I'm not the board's greatest admirer either but until there's a viable alternative we're stuck with what we've got. I don't believe there will be any meaningful investment until we're back in the top division & playing in Europe.

I don't believe DK & the Murrays double act represent a viable alternative which is a forlorn hope a lot of supporters are clinging to