agreed....I'm also fairly sure it was mentioned in the Business review summary.

Has there been any outcome or progress from the Fraud Office???

yes it was in the review.

it looks like stockbridges laughable claim it was finders fees not a return of capital has got them off but who knows. these things move slow as the investigation into whyte proves.

YAWN..........here we go again............if he really did have this 50million(GBP I presume) the board would be gone in an instant

No, really, just no.

Of all posters on this board you don't get to criticise others for posting the same thing, over and over and over and over again.

so you're happy to possibly hound folk out of a job based on a gut feeling???

What happens if a new board comes in & doesn't turn things around in 6 weeks/6 months or what ever your preferred timescale???

A curious response, which I'm at a bit of a loss to know how to respond to. Always in love with the sound of my own voice, I will however try.

The first bit: 'Hound people out of a job' is very emotive language. I don't think I'm hounding anyone out of a job, what I've done is watched and listened to people in their jobs, what they say and do and have decided that they are most unsatisfactory and yes, I'd prefer to see others in place. I don't see that as 'hounding',, especially in light of the fact that people actually are losing their jobs while others are handsomely rewarded for not very much that I can see.

Second bit: As I've said it's not a 'gut feeling' but a conclusion based on empirical evidence; including the stuff about the monies which you don't believe unless its in b&w before your eyes. Well, this is a fan messageboard not a court room and you'll not get it from me. I'm not trying to persuade you anyway, so you can easily just ignore me.

Final bit: My timescale is infinite. All I want is people working for the club's best interests and not their own. They can manage that in about a week to be honest but if it takes them, let's take a number at random, 120 days then that's fine too.

All in all you've invented a position for me and then shrieked about it (???) in response, which I think is a bit, well, McMurdo.

All in all you've invented a position for me and then shrieked about it (???) in response, which I think is a bit, well, McMurdo.

What do they say about modern preachers, interests, money and spin ?

Perhaps Mr.D has been attending sermons !!

how much would it cost? it's not as if he's got a job for life is it?

so what you're saying is we're stuck with him until he decides he wants to go ? when will that be? the man's deluded. He's a rank rotten manager who'd never get another job anywhere else

No one seems to know if he's on a 1-year rolling contract or not; but if all 3 are then say £750,000.

I don't think he's deluded but I agree that wouldn't get a job anywhere else in football. However, he'll walk back into TV.

Maybe one or other of our directors could get a TV company to make him the kind of offer he couldn't refuse.

Was Ally not in the employ of the SFA before he re-joined us as coach? This talk of him never getting another job is retarded. If the likes of Butcher can stay employed in football, I'm sure Ally could, assuming he even wanted another job anywhere else but Rangers.

they have refused it.

thats where we stand no matter what you claim.

Any idea how the "board" would have been able to accept it, technically? As it seems, the can't simply call for and have a new share issue just because King wants one. Everyone wanted Ibrox and Auchenhowie to be sacro-sanct and unmolested, yet, if King demands it for his Trust, it is a debatable thing?

And obviously, you would want to talk to people in a civilized manner too, and much of the talk by King has been all but civilized - no matter what he (or we) feels about the board. He came out of his RSA shadows and went into it like he was preparing for a box fight ... and now demands reason and acceptance from a board he attacked constantly, a board hardly at fault for the straits we are in? Some may deem that perfectly fine, but if you remove yourself from you Bluenose perspective, would you welcome any sort of debate and financial dealings under such premisses?