Obviously though, you can detail exactly how some of that cash ended up in the pockets of certain shareholders. The club have provided a breakdown summary of where the cash went, but obviously fans with no involvement with the running of the club know better.

So if I can't give you an audited account of where every penny went then everything is fine ?

That level of BLIND loyalty is part of the reason why we find ourselves in the position we do today.

Elsewhere on other forums I warned fans about CW, CG etc. but few wanted to listen at the time, many asked for foolproof evidence.

the product on the park needs to be improved though or people won't turn up to watch.

I don't believe that the quality of player is our biggest problem - its the manager!!! I firmly believe that you could put McCoist in charge of Barca, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich etc and they would still play poorly.

Change the manager (are their contracts not up for renewal this summer???), and I'm sure it will bring in more season tickets immediately.....depending on who is brought in as replacement, it could give sales another kick....

Although it doesn't really. We can't afford the £30K/week at the moment and if we save it, it really shouldn't be used elsewhere.

As it stands I don't think many realise the state of play regarding the extent of cutbacks/new income required, to start breaking even.

So if I can't give you an audited account of where every penny went then everything is fine ?

That level of BLIND loyalty is part of the reason why we find ourselves in the position we do today.

Elsewhere on other forums I warned fans about CW, CG etc. but few wanted to listen at the time, many asked for foolproof evidence.

I believe the club have issued detailed audited accounts, which have been professionally verified, along with a brief summary of the spend. You obviously believe that these accounts etc are false, so prove it!!! I can only go by the information in front of me.....if there is no evidence to the contrary, I must accept that the info published by the club is true & accurate.

He didn't say the accounts are false. They accurately enough record money swanning out the door under headings for things like catering and retail, corporate accounts and so on. Although it's not broken down in anything like the detail I would have liked.

They don't have to be false to be horrific.

He didn't say the accounts are false. They accurately enough record money swanning out the door under headings for things like catering and retail, corporate accounts and so on. Although it's not broken down in anything like the detail I would have liked.

They don't have to be false to be horrific.

The accounts certainly don't make pleasant reading, but where is the proof that the cash in going into certain shareholders pockets???

I believe the club have issued detailed audited accounts, which have been professionally verified, along with a brief summary of the spend. You obviously believe that these accounts etc are false, so prove it!!! I can only go by the information in front of me.....if there is no evidence to the contrary, I must accept that the info published by the club is true & accurate.

There is a limit to the detail provided in audited accounts.

What you desribe given circumstances is blind loyalty to a dangerous degree.

This comes with precedents that broadly say same people making same mistakes.

I say that after pointing that out to many on several occasions (CW, CG etc) and up until this point always being proved correct.

I appreciate there will be different opinions but in our case and after recent years and who are still in and around the board (including Easdale proxies), to back those who refuse to give meaningful transparency and engagement is frankly 'strange'.

get shot off Ally and ST sales will increase

I'm not exactly a fan of him, but ... he is idolized by generations of supporters, stood by us through admin, had to work with heinous boards and sub-standard players, and lead us steadily forward to where we belong. We essentially smashed anything in front of us this season in the league, as we should do - despite not playing up to what people would expect from a Rangers team. I would assume that some still underestimate the credit McCoist has with both the current board as well as large sections of the support.

The accounts certainly don't make pleasant reading, but where is the proof that the cash in going into certain shareholders pockets???

And this is, of course, the gameplan by the UoF, SoS etc to try and make out the club is being robbed by its owners without any actual documentary evidence.

Oh and I nearly forgot.........to replace the board with the Murrays & DK without investing a penny of their own money.

Look, I've got an exam tomorrow & I'm not spending an hour crawling through the financials of the last two years to get your forensic proof. As for Rab agreeing, he's spent two solid years posting fantasy about Manus Fullerton and now he wants proof? At least when I post my paranoia about being run by Tims I don't expect anyone to challenge me to prove it!