I got it from Rangers Media and I know nothing of that site's background or the background of those who post there although I do know that at least one well respected poster from here also posts there.

I don't know how they would manipulate a poll result any more than that might happen here.

Then it's severely daming that only 60 percent of rm plan to renew.

My guess is a similar vote on FF might yield 40 percent at best.

I'm saying season tickets aren't a vote of confidence to a boardroom

The support have one main meaningful tool to use in an effort to influence the boardroom and it's ST's.

Whether you call it a 'vote of confidence' or not is unimportant.

The board prefers money to confidence and have proved to manage that money in a way that isn't in the best interests of the football club going forward. They act in their own interests and if it is allowed to continue our club will fade away regards levels of competivity.

What we have is groups of supporters who are serial misjudgers of such situations trying to tell us the board should be supported.

You couldn't make it up !!!

The support have one main meaningful tool to use in an effort to influence the boardroom and it's ST's.

Whether you call it a 'vote of confidence' or not is unimportant.

The board prefers money to confidence and have proved to manage that money in a way that isn't in the best interests of the football club going forward.

They act in their own interests and if it is allowed to continue our club will fade away regards levels of competivity.

That's a watered down way of describing blackmail, if we're going down that route can we not demand a change of manager, a player to be punted etc.

That's a watered down way of describing blackmail, if we're going down that route can we not demand a change of manager, a player to be punted etc.

That's rich coming from someone supporting the board.