Honestly, while there sure is some turmoil right now about this, I would not be surprised if the board tries to get over the summer by taking another loan if ST sales are well below par, selling shares to current shareholders or hoping to get the chance for another share issue from the relevant authorities. But also look (with reasonable expectation) for high pay-at-the-gate returns too. For I can envisage that quite a few Bears will want to see their team first and foremost, especially with "bigger" teams coming to Ibrox and better football being served up. The draw of the team and the loyalty to the players might be the (long) death of this scheme and some of King's attempts to gain control.

Then I would respectfully suggest that you have invested your money on a false premise.

Your money cannot be used to buy Rangers. If large numbers of fans do not renew and the club goes into administration your money will not be taken because the security condition will not be met.

If you want to use your money to buy Rangers then you should consider the RST/BR or RF schemes (and BTW has anyone noticed a similarity in the web site designs?) if you are not already contributing to either of those schemes.

I can where you are coming from BH, i don't pretend to know all the in and outs of their articles or rules governing this. But i would hope Dk and the others have had the foresight to allow the company some maneuverability to allow a vote to change from a ST fund, to a buy Rangers or buy Rangers assets should the worse scenario happen at the club. If nothing happens re an administration event, then it's business as usual for the company, as it was originally intended for. I won't be buying anymore shares with the RST till this is all settled one way or another.

That's me pledged £350, i see this as more a buy Rangers than a season ticket trust. If we go into administration again, DK and the support should be ready this time to act decisively to buy a controlling stake in the club, as Green did in the first admin event. If we don't go into admin then the season ticket fund or whatever it becomes, can trade funds for security on assets.

Either way it goes it's a back up plan for the support.

Then I would respectfully suggest that you have invested your money on a false premise.

Your money cannot be used to buy Rangers. If large numbers of fans do not renew and the club goes into administration your money will not be taken because the security condition will not be met.

If you want to use your money to buy Rangers then you should consider the RST/BR or RF schemes (and BTW has anyone noticed a similarity in the web site designs?) if you are not already contributing to either of those schemes.

I can where you are coming from BH, i don't pretend to know all the in and outs of their articles or rules governing this. But i would hope Dk and the others have had the foresight to allow the company some maneuverability to allow a vote to change from a ST fund, to a buy Rangers or buy Rangers assets should the worse scenario happen at the club. If nothing happens re an administration event, then it's business as usual for the company, as it was originally intended for. I won't be buying anymore shares with the RST till this is all settled one way or another.

Perhaps you should read the FAQs

You are giving a mandate to Ibrox 1972 Ltd to collect and pass on your season ticket money to the club in the event that they grant security over Ibrox. If they do not agree then no money will be collected and the instruction will be cancelled on 8th August 2014 or shortly thereafter.

If the security is granted then your money, seat details and personal details will be passed to Rangers to provide you with your season ticket for the 2014/15 season.

Payment will be taken on or after 15th July 2014 only in the event a security is granted. You will be given 3 days' notice of any payment to be taken. If the security has not been granted by 8th August 2014 then all instructions will be cancelled and it will be up to you to decide how to proceed with purchase of tickets.

You're not investing in anything and it doesn't say anything about votes either. It appears to me that there are very few possible outcomes here.

Then like RS at #23 I strongly advise you to read the FAQ's at least if not the link to the T&C's.

I see no way for the monies to be used other than for the stated purpose of buying a (note a) not your ST in Rangers.

I can only repeat if Rangers don't grant the security which IMHO they will not, then your money will not go into the fund as you call it, actually the company; so there is no other possible outcome and my guess is that the company will quickly be wound up.

Then like RS at #23 I strongly advise you to read the FAQ's at least if not the link to the T&C's.

I see no way for the monies to be used other than for the stated purpose of buying a (note a) not your ST in Rangers.

I can only repeat if Rangers don't grant the security which IMHO they will not, then your money will not go into the fund as you call it, actually the company; so there is no other possible outcome and my guess is that the company will quickly be wound up.

Still happy with my pledge, if DK is successful and the Rangers board do offer up assets for security for season ticket money. I would have helped the secure our heritage and gained a season ticket, if they refuse then nothing lost or gained. But there is still the threat to our future atm, so i'm holding off buying more shares till all is sorted out, as i said before.