Because he can, just him being pedantic.

From what has been posted from the FAQ....Ibrox 1872 ltd take no responsibility for you getting your current seat - they are saying you should get A seat, but take no responsibility for its location.

The only way for a current ST holder to guarantee their current seat is to renew directly with the club.

I have said before, the only way a ideal like this will work is in conjunction with the club. RFC will NOT grant security over Ibrox & MP, to a company that is owned & run by DK - if it was a fans organisation, then maybe....but not DK!!!

Why are you emphasising this bit?

To stress that you may well lose your own seat even if the scheme succeeds.

Because although the FAQ’s state that “We will guarantee that we will pass your existing seat and personal details to Rangers along with your payment if the security is granted. This will enable the club to allocate your seat to you as long as it is still available.” Unless there is an agreement in place between Ibrox 1872 Ltd and Rangers then the Club can just as easily allocate any seat (or indeed no seat) that they feel like even if yours is available.

The T&C’s are quite clear on this “3.1 The service we provide through this website allows you to request us to purchase Season Ticket(s) from Rangers on your behalf.” It doesn’t say your season ticket simply because they can’t guarantee that even if it is available.

Even then “4.4 We reserve the right to cancel your request and your contract with us at any time prior to our collection of your payment. Any such cancellation by us shall be by notice to you by email to the address given by you at the time of your request.” It is not clear why or under what conditions such a cancellation might apply but I’m sure the clause is there for a reason.

And perhaps worse still “5.3.1 We shall not have any obligation to purchase any Season Tickets on your behalf, and you acknowledge that this means you will not receive any Season Tickets.” What is the purpose of this clause?

Even if I supported this scheme, which I do not; there is no way I would hand over my money under such conditions.

That said there will doubtless be people who will say that any sacrifice is worth it in pursuit of their objective but there will be others who are under the illusion that if the security is granted they will get their own seat when in fact they are not guaranteed any seat all.

To stress that you may well lose your own seat even if the scheme succeeds.

Because although the FAQ’s state that “We will guarantee that we will pass your existing seat and personal details to Rangers along with your payment if the security is granted. This will enable the club to allocate your seat to you as long as it is still available.” Unless there is an agreement in place between Ibrox 1872 Ltd and Rangers then the Club can just as easily allocate any seat (or indeed no seat) that they feel like even if yours is available.

Do you think it would be a particularly wise move by the club to allocate any old seat despite the fact that your habitual seat is available ?

Still happy with my pledge, if DK is successful and the Rangers board do offer up assets for security for season ticket money. I would have helped the secure our heritage and gained a season ticket, if they refuse then nothing lost or gained. But there is still the threat to our future atm, so i'm holding off buying more shares till all is sorted out, as i said before.

You may lose your seat, you may get a seat in another part of the ground or you may not get a seat all; but so long as you go into it with your eyes open then that's your prerogative and good luck for having the courage of your convictions.

Do you think it would be a particularly wise move by the club to allocate any old seat despite the fact that your habitual seat is available ?

No I don't but remember that transfers will be open as soon as the ST deadline passes and I know a lot of people who sit around me who are keen to get better seats.

No; not this time, it's a critical point.

See my full answer at #34.

"That said there will doubtless be people who will say that any sacrifice is worth it in pursuit of their objective but there will be others who are under the illusion that if the security is granted they will get their own seat when in fact they are not guaranteed any seat all."

Why do you persist with this nonsense? We had 13000 non ST seats last season (minus visiting fans) and everyone expects ST sales to be down no matter what. But you say that there is no guarantee that existing ST holders will get a ST at all, are you saying the shysters will refuse to sell?