Is there any provision for people who are sitting together to remain together or is it done purely on an individual basis?

If you are referring to seat transfers then the answer is YES there is.

My neighbour and I applied last year and got an offer lower down but a bit along which we rejected.

This time I'd be much more confident.

Rangers "hate" their fans; where are you getting that, GS?

Was just about to ask the same. At times you wonder whether GS is one and the same chap ... and that's said with no disrespect whatsoever. It is just staggering occasionally.

Was just about to ask the same. At times you wonder whether GS is one and the same chap ... and that's said with no disrespect whatsoever. It is just staggering occasionally.

I guess all :slinger: must have split personalities, teddy bears one minute, then something else the next.

No disrespect intended GS; but I am more than a little troubled by the thought that the Board of my Club might hate me.

Do you have secret tapes?

If you are referring to seat transfers then the answer is YES there is.

My neighbour and I applied last year and got an offer lower down but a bit along which we rejected.

This time I'd be much more confident.

I was asking about the season ticket fund.

I guess all :slinger: must have split personalities, teddy bears one minute, then something else the next.

No disrespect intended GS; but I am more than a little troubled by the thought that the Board of my Club might hate me.

Do you have secret tapes?

Personally I don't think "hate" was the right word but the various incarnations of the board in recent years have treated the support with disdain and have abused the fans loyalty, including the current incumbents.

As for the vast majority of those who back the current board, their track record in such judgement calls is around about the same percentage as the Graham Wallace bonus.

With that in mind, it is difficult to understand why they aren't somewhat more circumspect in their pronouncements these days, but no !!

Edited by buster.

This board along with others from our recent past may not hate us , but they certainly have a strong feeling of distrust and definete lack of respect when it comes to their own .The term " pay your money now shut up " certainly fits perfectly with this mob

This board along with others from our recent past may not hate us , but they certainly have a strong feeling of distrust and definete lack of respect when it comes to their own .The term " pay your money now shut up " certainly fits perfectly with this mob

They certainly hold the fans in contempt that's for sure and yet a minority want to trust them with their ST money.