I got it from Rangers Media and I know nothing of that site's background or the background of those who post there although I do know that at least one well respected poster from here also posts there.

I don't know how they would manipulate a poll result any more than that might happen here.

Well thank you very much! (assuming it was a reference to me :lol: )

RM's as valid a site as any, it may have it's nutters like most places but i've made good friends off there.

Murray held us in contempt and he got season ticket money for 20 odd years.

The regime isn't the club

It wasn't generally believed that Murray held fans in contempt.

For most of Murray's tenure, he was overwhelmingly popular.

This regime is probably less popular than Murray ever was - even towards the end. People genuinely thought that he'd make sure the club was handed over to an appropriate new custodian, blissfully unaware of bank pressure on Murray to unload Rangers on to the first genuine buyer who came along.

Murray held us in contempt and he got season ticket money for 20 odd years.

The regime isn't the club

Are you saying that we should just continue bending over because it's been going on for years ?

Really don't want to be negative here because I share the distrust of the people running the Club from the boardroom upwards, but I'm a bit underwhelmed and not really sure why it's taken so long to get this set up when all it's doing is taking pledges.

GS I am sure you know that there is no chance of that happening.

I had a look at a poll on another web site, 196 people have voted so far:

• Yes, I have done so already or will be doing so regardless of where the money is going (117 votes [59.69%])

• No, I won't renew while the current board are in charge (31 votes [15.82%])

• No, I won't be renewing due to other reasons (14 votes [7.14%])

• I am unsure whether to renew or not and will be waiting to see what happens first (34 votes [17.35%])

I recognise that it's not a big enough sample to be robust and it could well be that the folks on that site are not representative of ST holders as a whole but it's not like it's a vote of 10 people, it's a decent number.

If it were to work out in practice then it would mean that ultimately roughly 20,000 would renew and perhaps 15%-20% might go for the DK scheme, say 5,000-7,000, not insignificant I grant you but not nearly enough to put real pressure on the Board. In any event there is no mention in the FAQ's or the T&C's about getting rid of the Board, precisely because DK knows that that is not achievable. Theoretcially this scheme might be achievable but in practice it has no chance.

If enough fans join the trust of course the board will sign it over.

There is literally no way they will turn down say 4 million in revenue.