I think you are seeing what you want to see because I don't see a difference in the term "coverage" and the term "media" and think its petty to nitpick the words like this. Anyone without an preconceived agenda wouldn't give two shits about the words.

Spot on and welcome to Gersnet.

Wallace just said "media"

The business review didn't mention "media"

Business Review

The Board believes that one of the major factors influencing the merchant acquirer to change its terms

was the extensive negative coverage of calls in some quarters for supporters to refrain or delay

purchasing season tickets.

GW in Q&A

Just to be clear, fans were not blamed for the withdrawl of the credit card facility.

The review said that negative comment in the media was a factor in the Club's credit card provider seeking security over Ibrox.

He is playing on words and isn't even very good at it, nor does it have plausible deniability.

We all know whom they were referring to ... and the mass of the supporters or you and me it was not.

If you were working in some kind of advisory capacity in the material you'd have been given your P45 and not asked back for a similar gig.

As it is, we are only messageboard posters but when one shouts so loud and often it is better to do so with a decent track record.

That's a pretty vacuous comment since I am not advising anyone as you well know so why you raise it (not for the first time) other than as a personal attack is beyond me.

Thanks anyway but frankly I don't need your advice and once you've established a track record on here no doubt you will be happy for others to sit in judgement.

It was blamed on fans. We were told it was being removed because of a proposed actually an alleged boycott.

For me, it was blamed on the negative publicity caused by the boycott efforts which created financial uncertainty to certain outside entities. If you want to turn that into blaming the fans (or you), so be it. Again, some folks on here will spin anything negative so he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

We all know whom they were referring to ... and the mass of the supporters or you and me it was not.

Why not just say what you alude to ?

The business review refers to fans, unless they are now regarded by the club as 'non-fans'.

In court on Tuesday, the QC who took instruction from Rangers said something that was perhaps revealing or perhaps not.

Alasdair Lamont ‏@BBCAlLamont 6 de may.

Mr Summers QC says Rangers wish Union of Fans would "go away to allow the club to move on".

Today GW today said that fans were not blamed in the business review and revised the text to suit this line.

For me, it was blamed on the negative publicity caused by the boycott efforts which created financial uncertainty to certain outside entities. If you want to turn that into blaming the fans (or you), so be it. Again, some folks on here will spin anything negative so he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

It's ironic that Mr.Hunt is talking about spin when we are simply reading what was said in the business review and comparing it to what was said today.

If Mr.Wallace hadn't made the revisionist change in such an important part of the answer to one of the few probing questions then you wouldn't have needed to come on and tell us to stop nit-picking.

Given that the Union of Fans is unpopular with the club, and bearing in mind that the club's own fan group - the Assembly - is part of the Union of Fans, what is the life expectation of the Assembly now that it has stopped dancing to the club's tune?

With a membership scheme in the offing, which will doubtless be controlled by the club, the Assembly has become redundant. If the club still funds it, it surely won't for much longer.

Not impressed at all.

A Twitter Q&A is a quick way to portray an impression of fan engagement and appease the mobile/social media masses a little without actually engaging the fans properly, but it could never be regarded as a serious medium for proper engagement or any sort of meaningful and detailed debate.

He has replied in copied and pasted blurbs and not actually presented any tangible answers. It will keep the nodding heads in our support happy though.

Given that the Union of Fans is unpopular with the club, and bearing in mind that the club's own fan group - the Assembly - is part of the Union of Fans, what is the life expectation of the Assembly now that it has stopped dancing to the club's tune?

With a membership scheme in the offing, which will doubtless be controlled by the club, the Assembly has become redundant. If the club still funds it, it surely won't for much longer.

There will be an attempt to use any new membership scheme to try and marginalise those other groups who don't tow the partyline and have become 'awkward'....(It will also look to control and manage communication with the fans).

I don't know about headcount and numbers involved but if not too high, they may have considered writing them off, so to speak.

Thinking a fair percentage would drift back but as individuals.

Alasdair Lamont ‏@BBCAlLamont 6 de may.

Mr Summers QC says Rangers wish Union of Fans would "go away to allow the club to move on".