we had 56 full time players post admin and ally insisted he had no one.

I reckon if you make up a list of those players, you'll end up with a handful of first team professionals and a lot of youngsters. And the latter are sure not "full time" players any manager would chose for his starting 11 every week.

I reckon if you make up a list of those players, you'll end up with a handful of first team professionals and a lot of youngsters. And the latter are sure not "full time" players any manager would chose for his starting 11 every week.

i think all third division manager would. except ally of course.

thats just the ones that played. i doubt any were full time at 15. a good number were internationals for that mater.

Call me pedantic, but I can't see the 56 full time players you claimed Ally took with him after admin.

7 real first team players made the switch, with Goian, Bocanegra and Broadfoot all went away soon after. The rest of the previous squad cut their ties either with free or paid transfers. Nigh all of the rest were reserve and youth players, the large bulk of whom had made less than 10 appearences for the first team, if any. 31 players left the club that summer, 17 of which were first team regulars. That's the bare facts.

Call me pedantic, but I can't see the 56 full time players you claimed Ally took with him after admin.

7 real first team players made the switch, with Goian, Bocanegra and Broadfoot all went away soon after. The rest of the previous squad cut their ties either with free or paid transfers. Nigh all of the rest were reserve and youth players, the large bulk of whom had made less than 10 appearences for the first team, if any. 31 players left the club that summer, 17 of which were first team regulars. That's the bare facts.

all i said was we had 56 full time players. thats 56 more than any team in our league.

but we decided to go out and use a sledgehammer to crack a nut and are now in serious financial trouble.

sure a lot were young. but we only needed 11.