Because they have noticed that you said you don't watch games too. If you hadn't said it I wouldn't have called you out. It's not as if I'm making it up. You yourself said you don't bother watching us yet have a blind opinion on every performance. I find that offensive tbh.

You really are a constant liar. I NEVER said that and have explained this several times since.

This is so weird that I think I've realised that YOU don't watch games and this is some kind of decoy for you. I think I outed you when after a game, you said something like, "same old rubbish", I watched the game on telly and said that it was the first I had seen for a while and so if that was normal it wasn't that bad. Others then came on and said it was a vast improvement and a bit of an exception. You then got jittery and started going on about me not watching games probably to deflect from yourself. Now you do it every time I catch you out on something.

You must find most Rangers fans in history offensive as all of them had an opinion but in the past they didn't see most of the games - they weren't on telly often. But again I think that's just a mad deflection from your inability to defend a point without insult.

You really are bringing down this forum which used to be far more enjoyable.

You really are a constant liar. I NEVER said that and have explained this several times since.

This is so weird that I think I've realised that YOU don't watch games and this is some kind of decoy for you. I think I outed you when after a game, you said something like, "same old rubbish", I watched the game on telly and said that it was the first I had seen for a while and so if that was normal it wasn't that bad. Others then came on and said it was a vast improvement and a bit of an exception. You then got jittery and started going on about me not watching games probably to deflect from yourself. Now you do it every time I catch you out on something.

You must find most Rangers fans in history offensive as all of them had an opinion but in the past they didn't see most of the games - they weren't on telly often. But again I think that's just a mad deflection from your inability to defend a point without insult.

You really are bringing down this forum which used to be far more enjoyable.

This is what you said:

I now watch the odd game on Alba and some on dodgy streams - but the latter have become so excruciating painful with low quality picture, stuttering, buffering and a plethora of annoying popup adverts, I find it easy to go out and go for a cycle or something instead which at least keeps me fit and healthy. I also can't watch them delayed which is a shame when I'm busy.

So, I also watch the short highlights that are available, read the reports and spend far too much time on here. I think that's enough to have an opinion as at least I think about it, use some objectivity instead of spouting absolute nonsense.

So in other words it seems you just watch our Alba games which accounts for about 3 a year.

Agree 100%....

There is always the odd exception to the rule, but recently with us the exception appears to be the norm!!!

Speaking of Liverpool, they have only signed one player over the age of 26 this summer. Looks at the difference in ages signed between us and them. If anything we should be the team focusing on youth more because we're skint.

Liverpool:

Lambert = 32

Lallana = 26

Emre Can = 20

Markovic = 20

Lovren = 25

Origi - 19

Average age = 23.6

Rangers:

Miller = 34

McGregor = 28

Boyd = 30

Zaliukas = 30

Average age = 30.5

One of the above will most likely make huge profits from their summer transfer activity while we will not get a penny for anyone and at least one player will probably end up getting paid off.

I live 440 miles from Ibrox so I try to attend one game a year. Last season it was the Newcastle friendly.

However, I don't see how that's relevant, as like the majority of Rangers supporters I "watch" more games on TV or Internet than I attend. Your post in this context seems to be implying that if you don't attend every, single game, then you can't have an opinion. Did you attend every game?

The accuser in question has stated he will not attend games this season. What's his position then?

I was just being nosey. I couldn't believe that you had seen the games and thought that the team were playing well.

I was just being nosey. I couldn't believe that you had seen the games and thought that the team were playing well.

That's the thing, I don't say we're playing well, I have, however, said it's not as bad as people are making out and that we're not winning game after game while being constantly outplayed by the opposition.

You get people saying we always play the long ball and can't string 3 passes together, and while the passing isn't great and there are more long balls as I'd like, I see it mostly played along the ground with 8 or 9 consecutive passes happening quite often. I see us often dominate teams but lack imagination in the last third, still win 2-0 and then see people posting that we were outplayed by postmen.

Then thing is that some views are now so extreme that if you disagree with a more moderate view, you're treated like you are from the opposite extreme.

You get people saying we always play the long ball and can't string 3 passes together, and while the passing isn't great and there are more long balls as I'd like, I see it mostly played along the ground with 8 or 9 consecutive passes happening quite often.

My major gripe with the long balls is the keeper constantly punting it up the pitch from goal kicks and basically 95% of the time he's in possession of the ball.

It's a tactic which loses us a lot of possession and seldom creates opportunities.

This is what you said:

So in other words it seems you just watch our Alba games which accounts for about 3 a year.

You can't read you're own quoted text? "I now watch the odd game on Alba and some on dodgy streams ."

The point you highlighted is that the streams are so frustrating I don't watch them all.

I probably watch over 1/3 of games plus highlights and reading match reports. And I don't pretend otherwise or argue about stuff I haven't seen. I used to watch all the games that were live on Setanta but that no longer exists.

Your special "buddy" said something like he will not watch Rangers this season, maybe you can find his quote.

But the point is for him not to be a liar I would have to watch no games. Actually the point is that he should be using what he has seen with some savvy to make a decent case rather than this kind of pathetic deflection from the flaws in his point of view.

That's the thing, I don't say we're playing well, I have, however, said it's not as bad as people are making out and that we're not winning game after game while being constantly outplayed by the opposition.

You get people saying we always play the long ball and can't string 3 passes together, and while the passing isn't great and there are more long balls as I'd like, I see it mostly played along the ground with 8 or 9 consecutive passes happening quite often. I see us often dominate teams but lack imagination in the last third, still win 2-0 and then see people posting that we were outplayed by postmen.

Then thing is that some views are now so extreme that if you disagree with a more moderate view, you're treated like you are from the opposite extreme.

I thought we were referring to 2011/12. There were no postmen back then.