Where are these from?

I believe Armstrong has been linked with Celtic so if he came to us I'd be almost as surprised as if we sold Black for £500K.

Various sources collected over on the German board. Right now, much is not worth more than "entertainment value", I assume.

Sidenote, various players shipping out of Yahoo-non-CL-land, by the looks of it.

Some more rumours (sic!)

- Ian Black off to Nottingham Forrest for 500k.

- Armstrong on his way to Rangers*

- Wigan bid for MacLeod quoted as GBP 800,000.

*That would Stuart Armstrong, the 22-year old midfielder from the Arabs. Did not play on Saturday, IIRC.

No chance we will sign anyone. Nor should we.

I would be extremely surprised if no one leaves today.

With the dire and immediate financial situation we seem to have it would be almost negligent for the board not to try and raise some money/lower wages before midnight.

We could really do with getting big earners like Jig, Lee Wallace & Dean Shiels off of the wage bill, but Wallace is the only one we're likely to get a bid for.

Selling Lewis MacLeod for £800k would be a false economy because he's almost certainly going to be worth at least 2 to 3 times that much when we're back in the top flight.

If we do get bids for MacLeod, then you'd like to think we'd be smart enough to only accept a deal that involved a sell-on clause of at least 10%, but preferably higher.

We could really do with getting big earners like Jig, Lee Wallace & Dean Shiels off of the wage bill, but Wallace is the only one we're likely to get a bid for.

Selling Lewis MacLeod for £800k would be a false economy because he's almost certainly going to be worth at least 2 to 3 times that much when we're back in the top flight.

If we do get bids for MacLeod, then you'd like to think we'd be smart enough to only accept a deal that involved a sell-on clause of at least 10%, but preferably higher.

With the position we are in just now - any interested team would be able to negotiate a great deal.