Yep, I'm a liar. Lol cheers Serby mate, saved me the bother. That was the 2nd time he admitted it, he told me months before that he doesnt watch us too.

I rest my case. [emoji4][emoji106]

With this kind of stupidity and self delusion, there is nowhere to go.

You can't read you're own quoted text? "I now watch the odd game on Alba and some on dodgy streams ."

The point you highlighted is that the streams are so frustrating I don't watch them all.

I probably watch over 1/3 of games plus highlights and reading match reports. And I don't pretend otherwise or argue about stuff I haven't seen. I used to watch all the games that were live on Setanta but that no longer exists.

Your special "buddy" said something like he will not watch Rangers this season, maybe you can find his quote.

But the point is for him not to be a liar I would have to watch no games. Actually the point is that he should be using what he has seen with some savvy to make a decent case rather than this kind of pathetic deflection from the flaws in his point of view.

I've had plenty of the he said or did this about this and that in the past and it's not pleasant I can assure you.

I respectfully suggest that you get back to debating the issues and forget the accusations and he said, she said nonsense which is pretty unedifying for the Forum.

It's boring to read anyway.

If someone is giving opinions that don't reflect reality they'll soon become obvious and it won't be necessary to count the number of games they watched live, on RTV, dodgy streams, the internet, a bar in Benidorm or wherever.

JMHO.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated the ins & outs:

OUT:

Emilson Cribari - Out of contract.

Andy Little - Out of contract. Signed for English League One side Preston North End.

Chris Hegarty - Contract terminated by mutual consent - signed immediately for Linfield.

Charlie Telfer - Contract extension rejected - signed immediately for Dundee Utd.

Ross Perry - Contract terminated by mutual consent.

Scott Gallacher - Contract terminated by mutual consent - signed for Hearts.

IN:

Kenny Miller - signed 1 year deal (with optional 1 year extension) on 4 June 2014.

Darren McGregor - signed 1 year deal (with optional 1 year extension) on 11 June 2014.

Kris Boyd - signed 1 year deal on 27 June 2014.

Marius Zaliukas - signed 2 year deal on 11 July 2014

Lee Robinson - signed 1 year deal on 25 August 2014

My major gripe with the long balls is the keeper constantly punting it up the pitch from goal kicks and basically 95% of the time he's in possession of the ball.

It's a tactic which loses us a lot of possession and seldom creates opportunities.

It's a fear tactic. "Get the ball as far away from our own goal as possible".

Only beside Hateley would McCoist have got so many goals himself, thanks to how adept Hateley was at knocking down for McCoist. Can you imagine the struggle McCoist would have with our current "Back-to-front" tactics if it were he and Mo Johnston. He would be complaining about the tactics and rightly so.

I say this without having seen our games this season as yet so not commenting on long ball tactics other than what I saw for the majority of last season.

RTV isn't working for me, so I will have to play catch up with the games when I get back from holiday and it decides to work for me for a change !

The transfer window has 23 hours left and the Scottish Sun starts them off with an attempt to send us all ballistic ...

Brighton have sent representatives to Glasgow to thrash out a deadline day double deal for Rangers' Lee Wallace and Lewis MacLeod.

With the Scottish Championship club struggling for cash, The Seagulls believe they are very close to agreeing a cut price deal for for the defender and midfielder, as long as the fee is paid upfront. SunSport understands Rangers would be willing to sell the pair for a fee of around £3 million.

It was reported this week that the Ibrox club are struggling for cash and have launched a new share plan in attempt to raise funds. Sources within Ibrox have revealed meetings are set for tomorrow morning with the English Championship side as Rangers prepare to sell off 2 key assets

depth-of-speed-bonneville.jpg

The transfer window has 23 hours left and the Scottish Sun starts them off with an attempt to send us all ballistic ...

depth-of-speed-bonneville.jpg

If this board sells MacLeod, I think that will be the straw that breaks the camel's back for them.

Even I would agree with that but if it happens you don't need to look too far down the Copland Road to find out who's to blame for the financial position we are in.

Wallace is replaceable, McLeod is not; on the other hand I doubt Wallace would go but I also doubt that McLeod would not.

Rumour that Crawford might go to Clyde on a season long loan. Below his standard, but getting games galore under Ferguson is better than 10 sub appearances for us, IMHO.

First team football is good but as you say, surely Crawford is better than the lowest tier.

Would smell of Ferguson asking for a favour/player and being given one, who if to be sent on loan would be better employed playing at a higher level. I'm sure he'd get a game with the likes of Cowdenbeath or Dumbarton if he applied himself.

Crawford should say he wants to play at a better standard rather than his career be used for a 'favour'.