Thought he looked half decent went he went to right back the other night certainly no worse than any of the others who take turns to play there.

Probably the only genuine two footed player we have too.

It used to happen often that Managers would move players from front to back and vice versa. I've thought for a while Crawford might be worth a try at right back perhaps even Gallacher, also Hutton at centre back and has been mentioned a few tomes Moshni in midfield.

He's fit, technically decent and two footed a half decent coach should be able to make a player out of him.

I agree but that is something we don't have. I watched him warm up right in front of me every half time and pre match with the subs last season and i didn't see anything to think he was anything special, i actually thought technically he was very average but you can tell he has a great attitude. Just little things like touches, control, keepy uppys, passing, nothing was done with class, swagger or skill, it was all very basic. As you say though, the raw materials are there for a decent coach to work with and he has one thing better players at the club don't have and that is a good attitude.

It used to happen often that Managers would move players from front to back and vice versa. I've thought for a while Crawford might be worth a try at right back perhaps even Gallacher, also Hutton at centre back and has been mentioned a few tomes Moshni in midfield.

Ally would get crucified for stuff like that, he already gets it tight without putting one of our brightest attacking prospects at full back! :D

Ally would get crucified for stuff like that, he already gets it tight without putting one of our brightest attacking prospects at full back! :D

After last night I don't want to see him on the right again. I'm not sure we will ever see him as playing as a striker.

After last night I don't want to see him on the right again. I'm not sure we will ever see him as playing as a striker.

The lads done ok on the right albeit he is out if position there. If he ain't playing up front though he should be on the bench.

(Loosely) Translated:

Christian Nerlinger has a new job. The former sports director of the German record champions Bayern Munich is the new Managing Director of SAM Sports, the sports management agency of the TV group 'ProSiebenSat.1 ".

"The new generation of players needs a completely new type of care. Concept to combine sports and media worlds without hitting footballing development to lose focus, has convinced me. Direct cooperation with the player and his individual promotion have always been a matter of the heart from me, and this promotion, I can now fully dedicate myself, "said the 41-year-old, who was replaced at the Munich 2012 by Matthias Sammer.

• 3 weeks later...
You wouldn't know because you don't even bother to watch us. I'm telling you what happened, it's not an excuse.

This has got to be the weirdest post I've ever read on here. Totally delusional with every, single point. I think you need to learn about what's real and what's just in your head.

Are you really so incapable of dealing with it when someone disagrees with you? Do you have no self awareness at all? You continually disparage ANY arguments against your simplistic "Ally is clueless and to blame for everything" opinion as excuses, but can't recognise when you make a blatant excuse even when it's strangely in favour of Celtic for their loss against Rangers on a Rangers forum?

I would really like to put you back on ignore but that's a bit difficult when you continue to lie about me on an open forum.