He's good at headers, breaking up play and can actually spread a decent pass, not least if compared to some others who's prime role the latter should be. He's a threat going forward and always a handful in the opposition's penalty area. Hence, I'd utilize him in defensive midfield with a back-3 behind him. I can actually envisage McCoist going 4-5-1 when he thinks it is required, i.e. something like this ...

Bell

Foster - Zaliukas - McGregor - Wallace

Mohsni

Aird - Law - Macleod - Templeton

Miller

... or using Boyd as the lone-striker and playing Miller inside left instead of Templeton on the wing. Mohsni in that role might be of better use than Hutton or indeed Black or McCulloch. His problem is that he tends to be lackadaisical at times (like Bougherra) and doing unnecessary stuff. That, IMHO, is somewhat blown out of proportion though, i.e. "desaster witing to happen, bombscare" etc..

I'd rather have Willie Woodburn or Ronnie McKinnon but you must use what you've got and the bloke can definitely play. dB is right . Get him a bit nearer the opposition goal and a bit further away from ours and it might work.

Wouldn't be a huge surprise to see Mohsni move on for a reasonable fee. Despite his limitations I'd rather he stayed though as I think the potential is there for the lad to improve.

Absolutely take the money. He is a loose cannon with a bad attitude and thinks he is the greatest thing since sliced bread, which he isn't.

The only way he held it together last season was with McCulloch constantly getting a grip on him. If Zalukas is a starter (and he has a terrible disciplinary record as well) heaven help us if those two are our CB's in the Championship never mind the SPL.

Bell

Foster - Zaliukas - McGregor - Wallace

Mohsni

Aird - Law - Macleod - Templeton

Miller

There is no way we need 5 defenders on the pitch and such a defensive team to play Falkirk, Raith, QotS, Cowdenbeath etc.

I see Scott Gallacher has left the Club.

I can't help wondering why we've kept him till the age of 25 if he wasn't regarded as a good enough prospect to break through and get regular 1st team action. Another baffling decision from the Club.