It may be sensible for us to concentrate on young kelly and mcrobbie both excellent goalkeeping prospects.

Gallacher is 25 tomorrow. If he's not good enough a decision should have been made years ago. it is absurd to have a player on the books at 25 who has barely played a handful of games, regardless of the position. Top quality keepers like Stegen, Neuer and Courtious were all playing regularly from 19 or so and games are vital for any player regardless of position or level. Apart from one season at Forfar a few years back Gallacher has hardly played any first team football at all anywhere :rolleyes:

By the time we get back to the SPL we will have spent at least £1.5m just on goalies for the first team squad when we would have got the same result spending 1/10 of that. It's just so wrong.

Ach you are so negative. Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel! No one can control it was all just fate! *

Abu Dhabi-based Baniyas Sports Club have failed with a bid for Rangers star Bilel Mohsni.

http://t.co/avFQSQr2NY

Abu Dhabi-based Baniyas Sports Club have failed with a bid for Rangers star Bilel Mohsni.

The 26-year-old defender has emerged as something of a cult figure during his time at Ibrox, having joined from lower league outfit Southend United last year.

Mohsni played an integral part in the Gers' promotion to the Scottish Championship, which earned him a call-up to the Tunisia squad.

And it was whilst making his international bow that the French-born defender - who can also play as a striker - caught the attention of a host of clubs, including Baniyas.

Moshni featured in Tunisia friendlies against Belgium and South Korea before the World Cup, and on the back of those displays, Rangers have been inundated with enquiries.

One of those was from Baniyas, who also made a firm bid - but it is understood Rangers rejected that, as they are hoping to persuade Mohsni to sign a new deal.

Sources close to the player have told Sky Sports that they are expecting Baniyas to make a further effort to tempt Mohsni to Abu Dhabi.

Wouldn't be a huge surprise to see Mohsni move on for a reasonable fee. Despite his limitations I'd rather he stayed though as I think the potential is there for the lad to improve.

Wouldn't be a huge surprise to see Mohsni move on for a reasonable fee. Despite his limitations I'd rather he stayed though as I think the potential is there for the lad to improve.

I think in honesty were'e better taking anything we get. Seen him being done by painters and plumbers, imagine what some quality players will do to him

like the lads attitude and cant fault him for effort, but for lack of quality I reckon we may see him make more mistakes even more this year with some better opposition. I hope I'm wrong