ANOTHER 30+ year old is NOT what we need!!!!

I don't care how good he is, or was....we shouldn't be signing anyone over about 25 yr old. By that age, if they have been playing 1st team football, they should be more than experienced for us.

We should be bringing in new & exciting players who are desperate to prove themselves.....not 30-somethings looking for a last hurrah!!!

friday night is make or break for me, come lose or draw and thats iti for me, i wont be buying anymore rangers merch, wont attend any more games and i'm stopping my sub to rtv till that fricken clown has gone from the dugout.

ANOTHER 30+ year old is NOT what we need!!!!

I don't care how good he is, or was....we shouldn't be signing anyone over about 25 yr old. By that age, if they have been playing 1st team football, they should be more than experienced for us.

We should be bringing in new & exciting players who are desperate to prove themselves.....not 30-somethings looking for a last hurrah!!!

I agree with your general thoughts here but we should still be open to veterans if they have plenty to offer and are a De Boer, Weir, Caniggia or Moravcik type player. Simon Lappin is not such a player :D.

Liverpool currently have a signing policy where they are focusing on players 24 years old and younger. This is then topped up with the odd older player. We should be doing likewise.

We should have a 5-10 year approach with building a team. We barely look beyond our next match.

Really though nobody at Ibrox has a clue what they are doing. With a poor squad where the average age of the XI is approaching 30, you really wonder what the hell people are thinking. There is absolutely no planning, no intelligent thought, just clueless morons all around the club embarrassing us.

Without money being thrown at the club the only way we will get half decent again is through thoughtful planning with investment in youth development and scouting. Well our youths don't even get near the team and we don't have a single scout.

I agree with your general thoughts here but we should still be open to veterans if they have plenty to offer and are a De Boer, Weir, Caniggia or Moravcik type player. Simon Lappin is not such a player :D.

Liverpool currently have a signing policy where they are focusing on players 24 years old and younger. This is then topped up with the odd older player. We should be doing likewise.

We should have a 5-10 year approach with building a team. We barely look beyond our next match.

Really though nobody at Ibrox has a clue what they are doing. With a poor squad where the average age of the XI is approaching 30, you really wonder what the hell people are thinking. There is absolutely no planning, no intelligent though, just clueless morons all around the club embarrassing us.

Agree 100%....

There is always the odd exception to the rule, but recently with us the exception appears to be the norm!!!

Did you attend the games that season?

I live 440 miles from Ibrox so I try to attend one game a year. Last season it was the Newcastle friendly.

However, I don't see how that's relevant, as like the majority of Rangers supporters I "watch" more games on TV or Internet than I attend. Your post in this context seems to be implying that if you don't attend every, single game, then you can't have an opinion. Did you attend every game?

The accuser in question has stated he will not attend games this season. What's his position then?

No one is lying and other members will back me up. Get over it.

How can ANYONE back you up to whether I watch games? Is it your special "buddies"?

Just debate your points properly instead of turning the forum into a childish slagging match.

How can ANYONE back you up to whether I watch games? Is it your special "buddies"?

Just debate your points properly instead of turning the forum into a childish slagging match.

Because they have noticed that you said you don't watch games too. If you hadn't said it I wouldn't have called you out. It's not as if I'm making it up. You yourself said you don't bother watching us yet have a blind opinion on every performance. I find that offensive tbh.

You said you don't bother watching streams any more and prefer going cycling when we are playing. Then after games you act condescending as if you have some sort of superior insight into the game that happened when you were out cycling.

I'm not attacking you but you are starting this.