That scenario is certainly plausible T4C. But i tend to think Wallace is piggy in the middle there, a convenient fig leaf for all parties. Trouble is if Wallace tries to flex an independant muscles too far either side of the middle ground. One or the other parties will lob of his appendage or remove him altogether from the scene a la Mather.

A couple of days ago I thought that GW might be somewhere in the middle but if you look at the make-up of the board and respective backgrounds, then place them accordingly in respect to the actual situation..............it suggests that the disagreement/split is as follows.

Easdale. James...(front for Sandy who is front for the 'proxies' including the anonymous)

plus

David Somers (first man appointed to what was left of the board (2 men))

At this point the dominant shareholders were the Easdale proxies and the Green friendly Nomad, Daniel Stewart recommended the appointment.

ie. Somers = more or less a proxy placeman.

Just after this Scott Gardiner turned the CEO role because he refused to be essentially a puppet....................(of the proxy block)

v

Then you have Crighton of Laxey being appointed as Laxey steadily increased their stake.

So with the above you would have a 2 v 1advantage to the Easdale proxies in any vote.

However a week after Crighton of Laxey arrives,......... Wallace of the 120 days is appointed.

So as I see it, to have what could be regarded as a split between 4 boardmembers,........ Wallace would have to lean towards whatever the Laxey strategy-tactics are.

As I said a couple of days ago some of the Easdale proxies were around and possibly have direct involvment in the Case of the vanishing 70M (in part). Perhaps some of the "onerous contracts" are in someway linked to them and Wallace leans towards a 'straighter type of sp.iv'.

Note.

Re division............Think what Sandy Easdale said in the infamous doorstep interview that just happened 'by co-incidence' and then what Wallace delivered in the business review.

Griffon%20Vultures%20fight,%20%20%20%20%20%20Extremadura,%20Spain.jpg

Edited by buster.

My point was Simply that there is nothing unusual or inordinate in someone who has had 3 jobs as a COO successfully applying or even been recruited for a CEO job.

The correct salary for the job is another matter and something that has been debated on here at length; but didn't Chris Graham say he didn't have an issue with it?

If he did he is wrong

I haven't made any comments on this recently because the whole situation is boring me to tears. The same people make the same arguments over and over and I don't see the point any more. Every board related thread on here is the same. Nobody is going to change their view, The board and shareholders are reprehensibly awful but Dave King doesn't seem much better now.

Nothing significant has happened in months and I'm sick of the tit for tat arguments. We are equally abhorrent both on the field and off it and I've lost any interest in debating the issue further.

I'm hoping to see a world cup of exciting football because that is what the sport should be about. I find supporting us thoroughly depressing and all I hold on to is the Rangers I grew up supporting week in week out as a kid.

The last two seasons I don't really count. Both on the field and off it I see a Rangers that exists in legal entity only.

Quite happy for you to ignore me.

Really works.

Just brought you back from etherland on Tuesday.

With respect and regards.

I haven't made any comments on this recently because the whole situation is boring me to tears. The same people make the same arguments over and over and I don't see the point any more. Every board related thread on here is the same. Nobody is going to change their view, The board and shareholders are reprehensibly awful but Dave King doesn't seem much better now.

Nothing significant has happened in months and I'm sick of the tit for tat arguments. We are equally abhorrent both on the field and off it and I've lost any interest in debating the issue further.

I'm hoping to see a world cup of exciting football because that is what the sport should be about. I find supporting us thoroughly depressing and all I hold on to is the Rangers I grew up supporting week in week out as a kid.

The last two seasons I don't really count. Both on the field and off it I see a Rangers that exists in legal entity only.

Interesting you would ever have me on block because I'm sceptical as to what would merit me to be hold with such regard.

Interestingly enough I recall you denouncing my criticisms of Ally in recent months gone by only to reiterate such similar opinions yourself. I also recall time and time again you made similar commentation regarding our club but I guess it it fashionable for you to denounce what I am saying.

I need to actually reiterate a point here. I recall a point recently where the aforementioned was slagging myself and SuperCooper off for criticising our manager. He proceeded to say the exact same points a week later. It's actually hilarious and I can soon find the relevant posts if anyone wishes.

Interesting you would ever have me on block because I'm sceptical as to what would merit me to be hold with such regard.

Interestingly enough I recall you denouncing my criticisms of Ally in recent months gone by only to reiterate such similar opinions yourself. I also recall time and time again you made similar commentation regarding our club but I guess it it fashionable for you to denounce what I am saying.

Hi SBS

This was not meant to be catty or a dig but merely you let know I Think people should post what they want on here. It's there for debate/ contra on thread reaction etc.

If you don't like it you can always ignore the thread or the poster. There tends to a lot of trolling at times and it's maybe just best to ignore it.

I was a wee bit suspicious of you for a while hence ignoring you.

After reading a few of your posts in quotes, I did a U-turn and you're coming across loud and clear.

It's meant with all the best intentions, and not looking for an excuse mate

I've had a really tough couple of days at home.

All the best.

:)

The official site put up the following today.........

DUE to the high last-minute demand over the past few days, the Rangers Ticket Centre opening hours have been extended over the weekend.

The Ticket Centre will open from 10am–4pm on Saturday and Sunday in order for the Club to continue to accept season ticket renewals.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/6975-ticket-centre-open-this-weekend

When I looked at the official site at the beginning of this week it already had the TO opening this weekend with the same timings.

Is McMurdo Jnr. working for the club website aswell ?