All we can do is surmise.

Call me paranoid if you want, but the first time I ever heard the company name "Blue Pitch Holding" I was filled with a deep sense of foreboding.

You're correct 'all we can do is surmise'.......if in doubt make it up

You're correct 'all we can do is surmise'.......if in doubt make it up

It's the lack of transparency and communication that creates the doubt though.

I don't normally overthink these things - but I've never been entirely comfortable with anonymous corporate investors. When we search for an explanation for the extremely dodgy goings-on at the club, it's only natural to look at the suspiciously obfuscated ownership and think "What are they trying to hide?"

All we can do is surmise.

Call me paranoid if you want, but the first time I ever heard the company name "Blue Pitch Holding" I was filled with a deep sense of foreboding.

Last time I checked, they hold 6.14% of the shares. The other "veiled and thus possibly naughty" party is Margarita, who holds 3.99%. Of whom some think that they hold the keys to Ibrox et al. With 10% of the club's shares. While I actually don't want to see how this might come to pass, it would an interesting achievement.

Last time I checked, they hold 6.14% of the shares. The other "veiled and thus possibly naughty" party is Margarita, who holds 3.99%. Of whom some think that they hold the keys to Ibrox et al. With 10% of the club's shares. While I actually don't want to see how this might come to pass, it would an interesting achievement.

they are part of the 26% block who have complete control of the boardroom through the easdales.

its really simple.

can i just ask you how the board are going to fund the costs this year without further loans secured against assets?

They must be pretty confident or they wouldn't have issued that statement; of course it doesn't rule out Murray Park being used and it doesn't have a listed building facade on it.

However, the rights issue should be good for about £8m - £10m, a new share issue possibly, then there are the game to game ticket sales; it certainly won't be easy, we'll just have to budget accordingly, some difficult decisions may have to be made and expenditure postponed till we are back in the SPL.