You've been 'stung' with that logic recently when Chuck spouted it.

and now...

70M gone

'Onerous contracts' still in place.

Bonus culture alive and well.

Spin not Scout

.............etc.

Well, a neat reposte would be that you've been stung by the paranoia bug and see naughty and evil business leeches all over the place, no matter what.

See, there is no insult intended, but the 70m thing you listed has been done by people not on the board right now (and there's nothing Wallace can do about it right now*), the "spin not scout" is better left uncommented and the bonus culture taken somewhat out of context. Yes, people are up in arms about Wallace, but a) would anyone on here have declined such a contract (without knowing the financial status of the club) and b) who says whether Wallace will take it up? And we speak of Wallace alone, not 30odd people working for the club. There will be no bonuses paid to players either. So we should perhaps put things a little more into perspective.

*Well, he can and probably does so. But that still doesn't make his current work any easier. That is the work to get the finances of the club back in line from the day he took over.

Well, a neat reposte would be that you've been stung by the paranoia bug and see naughty and evil business leeches all over the place, no matter what.

See, there is no insult intended, but the 70m thing you listed has been done by people not on the board right now (and there's nothing Wallace can do about it right now*), the "spin not scout" is better left uncommented and the bonus culture taken somewhat out of context. Yes, people are up in arms about Wallace, but a) would anyone on here have declined such a contract (without knowing the financial status of the club) and b) who says whether Wallace will take it up? And we speak of Wallace alone, not 30odd people working for the club. There will be no bonuses paid to players either. So we should perhaps put things a little more into perspective.

*Well, he can and probably does so. But that still doesn't make his current work any easier. That is the work to get the finances of the club back in line from the day he took over.

I was told that I'd been stung by the paranoia bug (and worse) when I got on the cases of Craig Whyte, likewise when CG&Co arrived, I'm used to it.

Board/shareholders/proxies

- There are obvious lines of continuation between what you seem to regard as old and new/completely seperate.

- The 'onerous contracts' remain in place.

- You have to appreciate that the current board is another stage of an ongoing process of basically 'sucking the marrow'.

- Wallace can't be onside with all interests on the board at all times.

His contract expires at the end of next season but yes I expect fans to queueing up to buy ST's as the only means to guarantee a ticket to see the first Rangers v Celtic games for 4 years.

If this lot remain in power less renewals are a certainty. people won't pay 44 quid to Wath us humiliated.

Not exactly helpful to the debate, and you and I know that you can do much better than that.

It's absolutely relevant. People pay to see what this board deliver. If it's Jig at ch against Celtc takings will be low.

This lot need to deliver a league winning team.

But the won't.

It's absolutely relevant. People pay to see what this board deliver. If it's Jig at ch against Celtc takings will be low.

This lot need to deliver a league winning team.

But the won't.

Ahem ... even the much naughtier "previous lot" delivered you a "league winning, record breaking team". (Cue the derisory remarks about plumbers and milk men, please!) Maybe your crystal ball tells you all, but a) who is to say that the current squad won't deliver another title, b) who is to say that we won't sign more defenders and c) whether McCoist or McCulloch will be there when next we meet the Hooped Horrors? I see some rather disappointing fatal sarcasm syndrome at work.

Ahem ... even the much naughtier "previous lot" delivered you a "league winning, record breaking team". (Cue the derisory remarks about plumbers and milk men, please!) Maybe your crystal ball tells you all, but a) who is to say that the current squad won't deliver another title, b) who is to say that we won't sign more defenders and c) whether McCoist or McCulloch will be there when next we meet the Hooped Horrors? I see some rather disappointing fatal sarcasm syndrome at work.

I'm not even going to dignify that with an answer.

If this lot remain in power less renewals are a certainty. people won't pay 44 quid to Wath us humiliated.

We kept out selling out derby games when McLeish lead us to 7 defeats in a row against them, all other worries go out the window on such occasions

We kept out selling out derby games when McLeish lead us to 7 defeats in a row against them, all other worries go out the window on such occasions

But we had a chance going into every one of those games. Indeed they followed a spell of dominance over them by eck.