It was reported that One of the Easdales sat in on the meeting along with Wallace and in the UofF statement, it is not suggested that his was a dissenting voice. Thought for some time now that McMurdo has lost his marbles and has become a figure of fun to most people who have heard of him. Suspect that might not be too high a number.

McMurdo ain't lost his marbles as such, he's just being used.

His various ventures on the internet tell us much about him and his methods.

Maybe I'm wrong and he has lost his marbles, or perhaps he sold them !!

Loony!.....................

When I see that word it always makes me think of the old Looney Tunes cartoons and for some reason I'm picturing Elmer Fudd hunting "wascally webel wabbits".

I was going through the thread before I realised it was him. The guy was linking Merlin's old articles about Whyte being the man, and Stockbridge ending the bonus culture at Ibrox etc, and Bill was done by his own keyboard really.

I'm sure we've all got posts that would make us look a bit daft but some more than others is probably the nicest way of putting it.

Some of Bill's stuff really is beyond parody. He must being paid well is all I can say...

He may well be a mentalist, he may well have lost his marbles but it should be remembered he is the eyes, ears and mouthpiece for a large faction of the RIFC plc shareholders and part of the board.

Does his blog still have adverts for bus companies?

Honestly have no idea as I tend to view c&p's of "his" work on other sites nowadays.

Same here - not been on for a while. Tend not to want to give that particular chancer the traffic.