Wasn't a blog for a while and then two came along one after another so,...probably. :merlin:

Just had a peek and he's just asking for donations and trying to sell other strange non-Rangers paraphernalia. No bus advert any more... :(

I was going through the thread before I realised it was him. The guy was linking Merlin's old articles about Whyte being the man, and Stockbridge ending the bonus culture at Ibrox etc, and Bill was done by his own keyboard really.

Regarding Stockbridge and bonuses there are absolutely no addendum's, memorandum's or letters of change attached to Stockbridge's contract in regards to his bonus being repaid yet there are in relation to James Easdale wishing to return the remuneration he received to RIFC plc. It looks for all intents and purposes that despite claims to the contrary Stockbridge never actually returned so much as one penny of his bonus.

Just had a peek and he's just asking for donations and trying to sell other strange non-Rangers paraphernalia. No bus advert any more... :(

I always found his mini-PR consultancy and the Super Abundance preaching a curious mix. :rolleyes:

Perhaps it's the SA preaching that enables him to write so easily about sums of pounds sterling, such as 50M (Blue Pitch) and 80M (McGills).

Perhaps it's the SA that confused Mr.Somers about the fans protests in December, who knows ?

ps. I did notice that in an attempt to counter-act the "Merlin' tag he has began to use it himself in a prominent fashion.

What we need now is for Mediahouse to use 'Toxic' to preface Jack.

Edited by buster.

Blog Comments Policy

Please note comments are the opinions of those who make them and I don't necessarily endorse or agree with them. Please refrain from abusive remarks and bad language. Posts containing these will not be allowed. You can also comment on this blog on my Twitter or Facebook pages. No rebs or separatists. This means no posts against the Rangers board or in favour of independence. Posters who violate this policy will be placed on blocked list and their unread posts will not even make it to moderation.

ps. I did notice that in an attempt to counter-act the "Merlin' tag he has began to use it himself in a prominent fashion.

We might have to remove the Merlin smilies, as he seems to revel in the attention. :D

When you think about it, Bill Jnr. doesn't give value for money when it comes to spinning for certain interests within of the Rangers board.

He only seems to be taken semi-seriously by those who could be considered as 'unconditional followers'.

In fact he almost serves the observers of the saga moreso as an 'early-warning system' of sorts regards what may be coming.

Not only that but his personal credibility to call himself a Rangers supporter has and is taking a heavy hit.

This long-running soap opera has had many metaphorical 'victims', I think McMurdo Jnr. is fast becoming another.

We might have to remove the Merlin smilies, as he seems to revel in the attention. :D

No !

He's conducting a little damage limitation.

If you removed them, you would only play into his hands.

For the record, it was the McMurdo website on 'leadership & strategy' that had references to himself being like "Merlin' but they were fairly low-key.

He was generally mocked for this image he had of himself and the name stuck in social media circles.

Only at this point has he went large on 'Merlin' himself in an attempt to limit damage.

ps. he does have a PR consultancy that advertises................. "IMAGE ENHANCEMENT & REPUTATION PROTECTION" :roflmao:

When you open the page, the James Bond theme "Nobody does it better" plays :nuts:

Edited by buster.